All reviews budget hotel higher floor food for breakfast cold water room was clean parking space botani square elevator wifi
Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

It was long weekend and the acommodations around were fully-occupied. Luckyly, we still got this hotel with reasonable price and surprisingly located in a very strategic spot in town. Despite it was a last minute booking, the man in the reception managed to put us in the higher floor as per request. Then we realized that our room located on the highest level with amazing city view righton the window! We're so lucky! This is hotel also closed to the mal, street food stalls, convenience store and cafes since it's located in the heart of the city.

The beakfast was good but the servers were too slow to refill up the food. There's a 'no smoking' sign at the restaurant's terrace but a guest kept smoking and no staff tried to warn him though they're around. So it was uncomfortable for us.

Hope you guys can improve the quality so me and my friends can visit you happily in the future.

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Ive read some a bad commet for this hotel, but thats not affect me to not stay here. Why? For some people, the minor mistake will not affect the quality of that hotel. Its all about point of view. Room standart, but comfort and food are delicious eventhough not very various flavor or menu. Nice.

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed April 21, 2018 via mobile

Asking for pray math since I forget to brought from home. I made a call to the operator and waiting for 30 minutes but the pray math never came. I made a second call and waiting for another 30 minutes but the pray math still never came.
"Cheap hotel doesn't mean that you have to show cheap quality of service"

Date of stay: April 2018
Reviewed March 12, 2018 via mobile

Arrived from Surabaya around 4pm in Bogor I rushed to the property using grab. It wasn't hard finding my reservation that time and the front desk give clear information in regard of hotel's facilities and check out time.
On the joureny to the room I found that the elevator using keycard so the safety & security got another points from my side. On floor that I stayed, I saw a water dispenser just for the guest to have a cup of hot coffee or need for cold water, unfortunatelly it wasn't turned on so I have to ask operator to send me hot water. Not more than 10 minutes the waiter came and gave the hot water on a juice glass, not on the pitcher or any other containers that might be bigger. It's a pity for me since I was thinking what if, I want to make a cup of noodle, those water will not sufficient enough.
While my fiancee making me a cup of coffee I went to bathroom and had a shower just to refresh. On the sink I found some hair and some debris uncollected during cleaning procees and it made me a little bit dissapointed. To me, hair on the bed, or bathroom fixtures is a sign that the housekeeping attendant doesn't do his/her job well.
With the price that I spent for this hotel, I conclude that the management should have another service training for its staffs since I got better room, facilities, and also better service in Surabaya.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 16, 2017 via mobile

The location was in the heart of Bogor city. Near from toll road, Baranangsiang bus station & botani square. Decorated in bright color. Bad services from bell boy lack of initiative to help the coming guest. Good ambiance, clean and spacious bedroom & bathroom.
Express restaurant served the ala carte breakfast menu. Standard menu and taste.
The hotel doesn't provide late check out services. The should check out 12.30 the latest or the hotel will charged you.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Setiawan H, Manager at Amaris Hotel Pakuan Bogor, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2017

Dear Ms.Diswulandari
Warmest greetings from Amaris Pakuan Bogor

First of all, I would like to thank you has staying with us and also I thank to advice and constructive input to our hotel. In this occure also we want to apologize for incovinience during your stay before. Actually, our concept is budget hotel which we are not provide bellboy to assist the luggage upon check in. Only security who incharge near by lobby allow to help the guest handle the luggages. However, we would do some improvement and well training to our staff. And about late check out, unfortunatelly this week was busy week with back to back groups. That's way we put announcement in each room regarding departure time to give awarness for all of our guest regarding check out time.

Again, on behalf of management I would like to apologize and thankfull for all inputs