All reviews traditional market nice hotel street food non halal market area swimming pool balcony room hotel size sunday morning executive suite local foods fish pond one way street walking distance kebun raya bogor traffic jam the breakfast area
Reviewed September 28, 2018

Knowing about this hotel from the advertisement and after having a nice weekend in Bogor, we're grateful for warm welcome the staff has given us. Location of the hotel which are close enough with Kebun Raya Bogor is also becomes our priority in having a pleasant trip in Bogor.

Room Tip: great accessibility to cbd
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Adjid_Kurniawansyah, General Manager at The 1O1 Bogor Suryakancana, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2018

Dear Dimass A,

On behalf of the entire hotel team, we want to thank you for sharing your most memorable experiences with us during your recent stay at THE 101 Hotel Bogor Suryakancana. Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Bogor.

Reviewed September 25, 2018

Everything is good but breakfast not really nice. I stay at deluxe balcony with pool view. The room is very clean and comfort, amenities are full. BUt the breakfst is not really nice and less choice. Just so so for 4 stars hotel.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Adjid_Kurniawansyah, General Manager at The 1O1 Bogor Suryakancana, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2018

Dear I7349NAoname,

Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

I stay for 3D2N in this hotel. The hotel service is very good, clean and the food also good.

The staff very friendly and helpfull.
On the day I check out, I left my wallet in the safety deposit in the hotel room,I only realised when I already in Jakarta, but when I request them to send me the wallet to me at Jakarta. They are most welcome to send it over to me at jakarta.
I am very thankful to the hotel management for this kind of nobel servise.

Thank to Miss Regina (Guess Relation officer) and Mr Saepul(send me the wallet) for your full cooperation.

I give 5 start rating service to this hotel..

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Adjid_Kurniawansyah, General Manager at The 1O1 Bogor Suryakancana, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2018

Dear Zawawi K,

Woow....Excellent review, Thank you for taking the time to share your review during stay at THE 101 Bogor Suryakancana.

We appreciate your business and value your honest feedback. Your input and staff mentioned have been shared with the hotel team as a compliment and recognize our staff and hopefully we can continue to deliver exceptional service to guests like you.

Thank you for staying at THE 101 Hotel Bogor Suryakancana and we hope you choose to create more memories with us whenever your travels bring you back to Bogor.

Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

We held our Baby's Aqiqah in this Hotel. Foods are good especially Soto Bogor. They over very reasonable price per pax with a various menu. We heard from several of our guest that they enjoyed the hotel so much. All staffs are very responsible and give an excellence services. Surely would held another event here in the future (maybe our anniversary or baby's birthday - inshaAllah). Thanks 101 Hotel for making our event so successful!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Adjid_Kurniawansyah, General Manager at The 1O1 Bogor Suryakancana, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2018

Dear Perdana P,

Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay. Our locations is definitely one of the things we are very proud of about our hotel. We are so lucky to have a property in the heart of Bogor.

If you travelling with kids during weekend you should follow our "Kids Activity". This is facility free of charge we provided every Sunday for in-house guest. The activity it self start from 8 am on wards, from drawing, watch movie, cooking class and heritage tour using delman.

I'm looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.

Reviewed September 8, 2018

With the price offered, you get all the luxury on its own class. The breakfast was so vary and delicious. The room cleanliness and the staff superbly very friendly and help full. Its a very enjoyable visit.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Rizago,

I'm looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.