All reviews indoor pool kebun raya bogor golden flower bogor botanical garden deluxe room white color local and international food no alcohol factory outlet botani square superb location a great place to stay variety of foods little bit valet service star hotel strategic location
Reviewed July 4, 2017

I stayed there during the Idul Fitri holiday so the hotel was pack with people. Surprisingly this hotel can maintained a good condition and great services. This is the only hotel I've been where they serve welcome food and drink (other hotel usually only serves welcome drink). The room was spacious and clean, bathroom was clean and other hotel facilities are also nice and clean considering the high occupancy level at that time. It also has a children playroom much to my convenience because I bring 2 children with me.

The location was great, right in the main road of Bogor so public transportation is very easy to get. Kebun Raya Bogor is just across the street and there are also shops and restaurants in walking distance.

The downside for me is that they don't use carpet on the room floor and parking space is very limited but they provide free valet.

Overall it was a pleasant stay for me and my family.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Alex A, Manajer Kantor Depan at Grand Savero Hotel Bogor, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2017

"Hi Yoseph L"

Warmest greeting from Savero

Thank you for taking your time to review Grand Savero Hotel Bogor and leave us with a great feedback and a real comments, sure I will share your great comment with all the team members, and please do no hesitate to contact me directly to assist you with your needs during your next arrival at Grand Savero Hotel Bogor.
We always Looking forward to serve you soon at Grand Savero Hotel Bogor, see you soon...

Reviewed July 2, 2017 via mobile

Great hotel, friendly staff n clean room. location is great you can walk to Lippo mall n Kebun Raya Bogor n near from Brasco Factory Outlet. Breakfast menu was varied n taste so delicious. Thanks a lot for surpraised B'Day.. it was very memorable... We will come again thank u...

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

"Hi Yuli A"

Reviewed June 30, 2017 via mobile

Great staff, great hotels, great food, great service. Recommended hotel...my little family very enjoyed it . We will come here again next time.......thanks a lot for surprise party for my husband...for the cake

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

"Hi siskartikasari26"

Reviewed June 29, 2017 via mobile

Locationwise, it's great. Near to Taman Kencana where you can find lots of food. You can also walk to a nearby Lippo Mall Kebon Raya Bogor. Room is spacious, clean and white towels with no stain (very important for me), good bed, cold AC, only some parts of the furniture looks a bit worn out, but still okay. Fast check in. Breakfast menu has a lot of variations, no need to wait for the omelletes. But overall the food taste is average, but not bad. They have a healthy juice too. Staffs are friendly, great hospitality, special mention to Miss Eris who made a special effort for my son who is having his birthday, she and the staffs prepared a cake and sang birthday song during breakfast, my son is so happy. Special thanks to Miss Eris who remembered my son's birthday.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

"Hi irinedk"

Reviewed June 29, 2017 via mobile

Bedroom is quite good, hospitality is great here. Breakfast was cool, the food was delicious. Swimming pool are good for kids, they got bar near the swimming pool and also provide kids snack. They got kids area playground with movie theater for kids. Good place to have staycation with family. And ALL the staffs here gave a warm greeting and really helpful, two thumbs up for that.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Alex A, Manajer Kantor Depan at Grand Savero Hotel Bogor, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2017

"Hello Wahyu W,

Nice...! I am so happy to learn that you thoroughly enjoyed your recent Grand Savero Hotel Bogor experience. I thank you so much for your very kind review and comment.

Every room in Grand Savero we have set for your comportable . Thus the wide range of tantalizing food created by our Chef, sets a complete and perfect experience for those who come and stay with us.

Wahyu W, feel free to drop me a line or two, whenever you plan to come back. And I will ensure you to have another fantastic GRand Savero Hotel Bogor experience.

Best Personal Regards,