All reviews circle k budget hotel lobby hotel strategic location convenience store long holiday swimming pool bogor botanical garden shower room parking space easy access public transportation fried rice big family air conditioner nice view nice hotel
Reviewed June 18, 2018

located in the heart of the city, make we can move easily to reach every corner of the Bogor municipality and surroundings. less than 10 minutes from bus station and railway station and near by Bogor botanical garden

Stayed: May 2018
Lucky I, General Manager at Whiz Prime Hotel Pajajaran Bogor, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2018

Dear Hardy Y,

Thank you for choosing Whiz Prime Pajajaran Bogor during your recent visit to Bogor.
We are happy to find that your stay with us was memorable one.

Also we thank you for your value feedback towards our services and facilities provided at Whiz Prime Pajajaran Bogor It is very useful for our better improvement in the future.

Looking forward to welcoming you again at Whiz Prime Pajajaran Bogor
on your next visit.

Best Regards,

Reviewed May 29, 2018 via mobile

Budget hotel with swimming pool in strategic location. There is convenient store beside hotel. Good hotel for staycation with family. This hotel just a few meter away from bumi aki pajajaran restaurant.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Lucky I, General Manager at Whiz Prime Hotel Pajajaran Bogor, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2018

Dear rs110787,

We are happy to find that your stay with us was memorable one.

Looking forward to welcoming you again at Whiz Prime Pajajaran Bogor
on your next visit.

Best Regards,

Reviewed May 6, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is located just 10 mins from the jagorawi tol. Rooms are clean, but the only concern is all stupid rider on the street. You can hear Valentino rossi in front of your room at 2 am in the morning.
The hotel need to put sound proof or do something with the street in front of their hotel.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank dnys87
Lucky I, General Manager at Whiz Prime Hotel Pajajaran Bogor, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2018

Dear Denny S,

Thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel. We really appreciate when a valued guest takes the time to compliment team members who are representative of the dedication and professionalism of the whole team. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed May 4, 2018 via mobile

This is my first time in this hotel and very dissappointed.

I checked in on 02.40 p.m and hungry. I want to order some meals then poor me, the restorant line only say "hello can I Help you?" But they not respon me, they couldn't heard me. And also the other line (operator and housekeeping). The hotel crew or system really not responsive.

So, if you only need a bed to sleep. Its ok for you to choose this hotel. But, if you plan to comfy staycation I suggested to choose another hotel.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo

Dear Irna K,

Thank you for taking time to comment about Whiz Prime Pajajaran Bogor. We are very sorry to read about your disappointment and unpleasant stay with us. However your comments will be taken at highest consideration and immediate action be taken.

I would be delighted to welcome you again and, I am sure, make our hotel one of those you will recommend.
This with my kind regards,

Reviewed April 27, 2018 via mobile

I ordered a room at this hotel via traveloka, and the bad news no single bed so I have to get twin room. Free parking and free wifi. But very slow wifi. Small room, musty smell, no wardrobe and also dimly lit. Swimming pool at second floor. 30 minutes walk to botanical garden.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo