All reviews studio room fire grill kids club the executive lounge five star hotel flying fox swimming pool outbound area mountain view puncak area wall climbing room service google maps nice view nice hotel short escape toll exit
Reviewed January 7, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for 4 days 3 night on March 2017, i book from booking.com and already give my review there but not yet in tripadvisor. Me and my husband love it ti stay here in royal tulip gunung geulis cause this hotel has very spacious comfy room and best view of mountains from our room. We enjoyed just sit and relax in our balcony on the afternoon watching view and sunsets. The breakfast also many varieties and delicious. The pool are great , services are excellent. We feel like this is the best hotel so far in Bogor puncak. Definitely will come back for sure another time spent our romantic getaway for a couple days here. Cause one night isn’t enough for us to stay here.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
RoyalTulipGG, General Manager at Royal Tulip Gunung Geulis Resort and Golf, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2018

Dear Lely D,

First of all, thank you for your kind review about Royal Tulip Gunung Geulis Resort & Golf.
Seems you and family really happy and enjoy your time here.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back here in the near future.

Mario Stanic,

Reviewed January 4, 2018 via mobile

I came right after new year celebration for short escape before goin’ back to work. Stayed for 2 nights (wed - fri) in the executive studio room. I had a pleasant stay, the resort was magnificent, it was very remote location, so it’s very quite and peaceful environment. The view also stunning, with the top of the mountain location, they have the best view. Recommendation to stay in high floor (floor 5 and 6) with the view to the pool. And i was assisted with the ‘Manager On Duty’ during my stay, and she ensure I had my best experience during my stay, all the staff did the same! I post a few pics of my room, and the view from my room as well.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Ivan N
RoyalTulipGG, General Manager at Royal Tulip Gunung Geulis Resort and Golf, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2018

Dear Ivan N,

Thank you for your time sharing the experience during your short escape in Royal Tulip Gunung Geulis Resort & Golf. Seems that you are very happy and really enjoy all the things here; and that’s our goal to leave good memories for all guest.

Thanks also for the pictures, all nice shots!
Looking forward to welcoming you back here in the near future.

Reviewed January 4, 2018 via mobile

Facilities and services were good, my big family had a great time. But then, 2 hour after I checked out, they called me and informed that I haven’t paid for restaurant transaction that billed to my room. Then I asked them to send the bill that already being signed and found out that it wasn’t my signature and my room number. And after that I didn’t get any further explanation or apologize from hotel side because of their mistakes. They don’t have integrated billing system and unprofessional services.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Jonathan D,

First of all, I would like to apologize for the inconvenience things that you have to experience during your stay in Royal Tulip Gunung Geulis Resort & Golf.

We’ve discussed this thing internally and do the re-training for our team to make sure this kind of things would never happen again in the future. My team also contacted you personally to clarify regarding this matter and hopefully you are satisfied with all the answer.

Once again, thank you for the positive input for our improvement and development.

Reviewed January 2, 2018

About 3 times, me and my partner visit Royal Tulip GG for SPA. The soothing ambience, the view and the treatment are the main reasons why Dedari SPA has became our favorite SPA on last 4 months. Also SPA staffs, they always give a warm welcome.

On our 3rd visit, I saw the SPA promo announcement on the SPA reception desk. But unfortunately the promo is only for guests who stay at the hotel. This is just a suggestion, maybe one day the promo can be created not only valid for in-house guest but also for outsider.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear CitraWY,

Thank you for your time writing the feedback regarding our Dedari Spa.
We are happy to know that you are enjoying your time at our spa and always feel welcome here.

For sure we will have many more spa promotion, not only for in-house guest but also for outsider.

Looking forward to welcoming you back, not only in Dedari Spa, but also to stay in our room.

Best Regards,

Reviewed December 26, 2017 via mobile

Knowing this hotel since the opening but just had a time to visit for our staycation on christmas day... A very nice view especially from the deck, an overflow services for the breakfast.. although the hotel is full but the staff handling the crowd very well... Polite and friendly staff... Everything was lovely just need a more detail attention for room cleaning cause spotted some dirty spot in the room.. thank you for the friendly wonderful services... Keep up the good work...

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Sindhy K,

First of all, thank you for your kind feedback regarding your experience staying in Royal Tulip Gunung Geulis Resort & Golf.

We always try our best to deliver a 5 star service to all guest and make them enjoy their time here. Thank you for your support to our improvement and development.

Looking forward to welcoming you back here.

Best Regards,