“Best viewed at night”

Ranked #12 of 183 things to do in Malang
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed November 27, 2016

This is Malang icon : The City Hall, built since the days of the Dutch - this city hall is a massive building that host the government staff at day and there will be a beautiful ornamental light glows at night.

Nice spot for those who seek an iconic colonial building in Malang

Reviewed November 23, 2016 via mobile

I asked the Security Guard if I could enter. The answer was yes so I entered. At the Reception Area, I was told that there is a meeting. going at the second floor so i could not proceed.

They gladly offered to take my pictures which I accepted. To cross to the Park, one of the Guards acted as my escort when he noticed how scared I was crossing the very busy street.

Terima kasih to the friendly staff of this attraction!

Reviewed November 14, 2016

I have been here for twice. It's interesting, I can see the flowers and all green area I think. And it's beautiful for me. In front of Malang Railway Station, it means that so easy to find this location. And also you can find public transportation from here.

Reviewed October 7, 2016

Malang is the best place for you to transit before you go to Mount Bromo or Semeru. It is a modern city with many traditional sight seeing.