See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

Make sure to book it before because it full booked when i came. The room is quite big, they offer breakfast with a great view, make sure you get the wifi password because the connection is superfast. Nice

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 29, 2017

We arrived at 3 pm, since the Front Desk said that the check in time is at 3pm when we called earlier. But when we're there, we still had to wait for an hour since they said the room is not ready. The check in process is so slow. They gave me a dirty towel in my room, and a bathroom with no towels in my relative's room. We called and asked for a towel and we had to wait for another 30 minutes until they came and get us a towel. And the staff seems to lack of knowledge of their own product. I asked the front desk about this promo about the family karaoke that they display on their own TV. The Front Desk didn't know a thing and asked us to go to the Restaurant Staff. The Restaurant Staff also didn't know a thing and ask us to go back to the Front Desk, and apparantely their sales also didn't know a thing about this particular promotion. Well, if the staff didn't know a thing about this promotion, then don't put it on the TV in the first place. The hotel is good, but the service.. such a shame..

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed February 5, 2017

I tried suite room for one night. The room is so big with 2 TVs available in bedroom and living room. It also equipped with refrigerator, cozy sofa, large balcony, and bathtub. The view is very good at night. Staffs are polite and frontliner can speak english. One thing needs improvement is wifi connection.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed October 3, 2016 via mobile

Very nice room very relaxing, friendly staff, very good view in the morning, food was very good, recommended food: nasi goreng surya, pepperoni pizza, burger, spaghetti aglio olio, they have wine, so far I enjoy my stay

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed September 7, 2016

The hotel has just done the renovation. The room is nice ,fresh and clean.
Breakfast is good enough. The negative : the fitness open at 10 am which i think it is too late. I am just curious whether the fitness equipment there is for being used or just for display.

Date of stay: September 2016