All reviews basketball court big swimming pool spacious room nice hotel small road choose this hotel nice mountain view fresh air waterfall tretes surabaya valley sofas facilities fridge bath
Reviewed July 11, 2016 via mobile

The room and bathroom is surprisingly clean for a 10 years old hotel. The pool is also very clean. Even the shower room in pool is clean. Salute to the management for keeping this hotel as clean as this. In-room curtain, bedsheet, chairs and tables are very clean. Highly recommended for any traveller.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed February 19, 2016 via mobile

This is my 1st time stay at the hotel. Like it very much the room space and the view .

cleanliness of the property is good and well maintain.

The staff are very helpful in responding my needs. The only downside is when I tried the room service the food was not that good.

Breakfast is average but the hospitality of the people is excellent.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed November 29, 2015 via mobile

This was our second stay at this hotel. We super love the spacious yet so comfortable room.
Breakfast? During our first stay, we were not really satisfied with the food; regarding the taste and the service. In addition, we stayed there during low season, so there were only a few guests with us. Though I didn't know there was a connection between that or not.
However, we felt much better during our recent stay. The breakfast was surprisingly good. Some of the food still tasted so-so, but there were at least some good points. There was a hot beverage machine (name it: coffee, chocolate, milk). This hot beverage went so well with their lemon cake.
The staff? They're friendly and simply showed they did it sincerely.
Since my toddie son loves their room so much, we definitely wanna come back again.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed November 11, 2015 via mobile

This is my second time staying here, and it still impress me so far. This hotel is one of the best around, can't find any other around that can exceed this one so far.
Maybe this hotel will be outclassed if you're staying in bigger city like Surabaya, because you have a lot of good hotels there, but in prigen, trawas? This hotel is more than enough in my opinion. Comfortable, quiet, staffs pretty well trained (adjust my standard, when I remember that this is just a small town), food okay, facilities ok, overall everything just fine, we really enjoy our stay here. Will be here for the future? DEFINITELY!!
The only downside is the access to location is a little bit hard to reach, I suggest to activate your google maps to reach this hotel, it would be easier :)

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed October 14, 2015 via mobile

1. A bit old for the room. A bit dark. N the curtains are so thin. At 4.30 AM the room will be very bright because of the sunshine!!
2. I asked for sugars n they would charge me n asked how many sachets would I need. The 1st hotel in the world I've known that's charging for extra sugar.
3. Very strict with the pool towels! Even u have an xtra bed they won't give you another towel. MAX is 2. And won't allow you to bring your towels to the room. The towels are very discolored n old. Some even have molds.
4. Breakfast is okay. Not many choices.
5. The aircon in the room isn't cold.
6. They don't provide hand towels in your room.
7. Check out is at 12 noon. I asked at 13.00 and they give me MAX 12.30. It's only 30 minutes different. UNBELIEVABLE!!

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family