See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 10, 2016

BJ PErdana is the best hotel for transit or stay if you're have business trip in pasuruan industrial area, or transit if you want to looking foor sunrise in BROMO mountaint,
hotel also have serve for rent car apckage to go to BRomo,
hotel facility : Cafe, Gym and swimming Pool

Date of stay: August 2016
Reviewed August 12, 2015

I stayed in this hotel during a business trip to Pasuruan. This hotel was highly recommended by many colleagues at my office. The room was spacious, clean and comfortable enough. It was quite standard with AC and hot water running. It also had cable tv with limited channels. It was not too fancy, but I could enjoy resting after a long hard day. Finding meal was not a problem since there were many small restaurants around the hotel. When I was too lazy to go out, I had dinner at the hotel’s restaurant or order room service. The food was not expensive but good enough. I must say I value my stay there. Just like my friends mentioned it was the best hotel that Pasuruan can offer.

Room tip: Take the front side room, it offers better view.
Date of stay: August 2015
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Dirty sheets
Ugly bathroom
Dirty pool
Most of the Staff does not understand english
Restaurant is exepensive and food does not meet the price
TV is not working

The only good thing is staff which is at least very kind.

I would not recommend this place, but mostly I would not recommend Pasuruan

Date of stay: August 2013
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Was booked into this place by host as staying here on business. The room is pretty alright for the price but the toilet looks dirty which puts me off. There is no Wi-Fi in the rooms, only in the reception area and coffee shop - no issue in view of the price. Meals are had in the coffeeshop which is OK. My host uses the hotel pick-up service and is the worst thing of the whole trip. The driver was never at the hotel for the pick-up and had to wait nearly 2 hours. On the returning trip, had to wait 1 whole hour despite a few calls to highlight I may miss my flight home.

Date of stay: December 2012
5  Thank AWWH
Reviewed October 18, 2012

So far, there's no complaints while we were staying here for business trip for 2 nights. The superior rooms we checked into is clean and the air condition is cold enough.

Beside the fun swimming pool, the hotel has gym which my friends intended to use. Unfortunately, they didn't bring with them their sport shoes. The front office guy said it didn't matter and allowed us to use the gym. What a friendly and helpful service, though at last we chose to swim instead. The pool water is clean.

What impressed me more is when I got my clothes from its laundry, they gave back my money which I kept inside my pant's pocket. Two thumbs up for the service!

If I got a chance to visit Pasuruan, think I'll be staying in this hotel again.

Date of stay: October 2012