I stayed here with my wife and son to attend a cousin's wedding. check-in was fast and pleasant. the room is OK in terms of size and furnishing. some things I don't like:
- TV was not working properly, the channels are blurred
- Shower is fixed at the wall, this is the most impractical kind of shower.....
The location is surprisingly remote... you have to go thru a small lane to arrive there. its walking distance to Solo Grand Mall (although Solo Square would be a better mall).
Breakfast is OK. The biggest problem I have is with the lift. Only 4 lifts serving 25 floors of approximately 30 rooms. waiting time for lift is quite unacceptable at about 10 minutes when its crowded.
I think the website gives an honest representation of their rooms, I got mine exactly like how I saw it on their website.
Other than that everything else is quite OK. Its a decent stay, though not exciting or excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Solo Paragon Hotel & Residence is located in Solo's prime city centre and strategically integrated on the first mix-used development complex in the central java province. We are offering 253 accommodations of modern minimalist designed rooms ,starts from Superior, Deluxe, Executive to the City Suite Room. Solo Paragon is the first hotel in Solo links to the upscale shopping - lifestyle mall and a dining city-walk all under one roof, Solo Paragon Superblock. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Solo Paragon Hotel & Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Solo Paragon Hotel And Residences