This were our 2nd time staying at this resort and the experience was pleasurable and comfortable.
The resort has upgraded the facility since our last visit and so are their services.
From the hassle free transportation service from and to the jetty to the friendly and helpful staff, it is such wonderful experience all round.
For this trip, we have chosen to stay at the Junior Suite, which is like a villa right above the water. It has a very nice sea view just right at our balcony and with it facing East, we also get to see glorious Sunrise.
For the kite surfer, this resort is a great spot to indulge in that activity. It has a wide open sea, shallow water and with strong wind ( during my stay ), I have seen many of the surfer enjoying themselves there.
For ourselves, we decided to explore the island for this trip. We have gone on a day and night mangrove tour; visited Maria Cave, the oldest Chinese temple and seen intricate lifesize Chinese dieties garden called the 500 Arahan. (separate review on the way for all these places).
Within the resort, in terms of food, the Asiana provide complimentary breakfast and serve lunch. If one need to settle a no-frill meal, it does cover the basic requirement. However, the Sun Moon Restaurant is another story, the food is tasty and the portion is luxurious. And it offer a great view too. A must visit place in the resort.
As this is a Spa resort, we couldn't pass the chance of trying the Oceanic Spa services.
They have relocate to the 4th level of the main building, as such we get to have our massage with a great view, same for those who opt for foot reflexology too.
We had a package that comes with jaccuzi, full body massage, body scrub, body mask and herbal bath. We were really pampered from head to toe. My wife also tried the hot-stone massage and she said it was totally worth it as her nerve was soothed totally.
Overall, this is such a pleasurable trip for us and we felt pampered by the staff most of the time.
Like to thank the all the staff for giving us such a wonderful experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the new plane of paradise at Bintan Agro Beach Resort.Located in the south-eastern coast of Bintan Island, come revel in the realm of sparkling beaches and picturesque shorelines that will help set your mood for the perfect getaway. Home to a spread of scenic floras, crystal white sands and clear turquoise waters, our resorts nestle along the beachfront-with a cosy touch of perennial decor, friendly services and warm hospitality that will ensure the ideal retreat you deserve. Seafood lovers can also replete with delectable savouries in alfresco dining style that sits above the calm, glistening waters-while you indulge in the panoramic view of a breathtaking seascape.And for those who wish to escape the hordes will consider their time well spent here. With our first-ever ocean side spa on the island, imagine retreating into a calm journey that will soothe your body and mind for the many adventures to come.Appealingly casual and laidback, we have an atmosphere that makes for the perfect vacation. Only at Bintan Agro Beach Resort, experience the perfect holiday destination that will leave you wanting for more.LocationThe island of Bintan is about 40 Km from Singapore. The travel time to Tanjung Pinang is about 1 hour 45 minutes by Sindo Ferry / Wavemaster Ferry and Bintan Agro Beach Resort is situated on the East coast of Bintan and is 45 minutes away from Sri Bintan Pura Ferry Terminal. The travel time to Bintan Resort is about 55 minutes by Bintan Resort Ferries (BRF)and Bintan Agro Beach Resort is 60 minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA and TripOnline SA so you can book your Bintan Agro Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bintan Agro Beach Hotel Bintan
- Bintan Agro Beach Resort Bintan Island, Indonesia - Riau Islands