“Good Diving”

Eco Divers
Ranked #3 of 19 Tours in Manado
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Eco Divers Manado, a PADI 5 Star Gold Palm IDC Center, offers a highly personalized, organized, relaxing and safe diving experience. Our dive guides are amongst Manado's most experienced. We limit the number of guests to a maximum of just four guests per guide, so you get to see and photograph everything that amazing Manado has to offer. Offering the best value to our guests at all times by delivering excellent services at a fair price is paramount. Our customer service is focused on safety and organization, relaxation and fun, education and comfort. At all times we aim to be environmentally responsible and socially responsible to our staff and suppliers. Our purpose built dive boats are fitted with many safety features and all of our team are well trained including our captains, crew and PADI Divemasters. We maintain a very high staff-to-guest ratio and, remember, we guarantee that our guests always dive in a group of four or less per guide. We offer our guests many comfort and safety features to relax and enjoy their dive holiday: • Purpose built boats fitted with jump gates & stainless steel ladders • DAN oxygen & First Aid onboard • VHF radio, GPS, mobile phone, life jackets, life rings, navigation lights • Shaded salon with comfortable seating, sundeck, toilets & Showers, fresh towels • Maximum 12 divers per boat, maximum 4 divers per guide • Free snacks, fruit, unlimited tea and coffee throughout the day • Camera room with storage, battery charging and computer • Snorkelers / boat-sitters also catered to
Reviewed November 16, 2016

I used ECO Divers at both Minahasa (its home before the Mecure) and Lembeh. Enjoyed the diving at both locations - Bunaken and Lembeh Strait.

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"critters"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed September 21, 2016

I didn't stay at the resort (which seemed to be very nice), but just came there for 1 day diving (3 dives). Because there was some misunderstanding, we were late to leave diving 1.5 hour. But then the manager Andrea came, apologized me a few times for waiting this long and said that I would be diving for free! That exceeded my expectations of solving such kind of problems. Things happen in service quite often, but this way of solving issues doesn't happen often and that's the main thing. Thank you!
Dive masters were nice, but some were a bit rushing, should have done a bit better buddies checks and wait for those, who take their time equalizing once under water.

2  Thank Viktorija P
Reviewed September 18, 2016 via mobile

Easy booking, great infrastructure & facilities as part of hotel's vicinity. Skillful & friendly staff help my solo travel as if diving with my best buddies. One of the best dive site with pristine water and bio diversity. For sure will be back with my family.

1  Thank DjokoSM S
Reviewed September 11, 2016 via mobile

Super happy and satisfied with everything. Andrea (Eco Divers manager) & Vincent (Mercure manager) greeted my family and I upon arrival and took great care of us during our stay. The hotel was clean and the renovated rooms were pretty to stay in with its "beachy" vibes. The lobby and lounge is nice to sit around, and the hotel employees were very friendly and helpful as well. Plus, the hotel is in close proximity with the best seafood restaurant (City Extra).

As for diving, the whole team was very friendly, knowledgable, and provided awesome service! Was privilege to dive in Bunaken for two days and experience the spectacular wall dives. Overall, it was an amazing trip. These people know what they are doing, I highly recommend!

See more reviews
Reviewed October 8, 2015

We spend a week at this resort diving after completing a week at the Eco Divers Lembeh Resort. They were two very different experiences both in accommodations and diving.

The Minahasa Resort is lovely. The cottages are beautiful wood buildings. The bathrooms are a part of the cottage but have open air access so you can hear the waves of the ocean lap at the shore as you shower.

The food here was very disappointing. The resort requested in advance any information about dietary restrictions, but nothing was done with the information. It was up to the individuals to self monitor their own diets. Vegetarian dishes were not readily available unless you special ordered. I personally ate a lot of rice to meet my dietary restrictions of no lactose, no soy. Several people in our group developed stomach ailments that seemed to last for about 24 hours. I honestly can't directly tie it to the food, but it was a question raised.

The dive crew was excellent but the new dive manager was too new and there seemed to be times when communication between the two were not connecting. I got the impression from the new dive manager, who was actually quite friendly, that is was more important for us to make his life easier versus making sure we had a fabulous experience. The dive staff on the boat were slow to warm up to us but we always got good service from them.

Loved the ocean front bungalows. The property grounds are very well maintained and the ground crew quite friendly and welcoming. Security is visible and appreciated as there is a local beach abutting the resort grounds.

The resort is keen on making improvements. Customer service orientation could be improved here, along with the food served and the housekeeping. The grounds and building were pretty and enjoyable.