All reviews budget hotel stayed here mataram city cleanliness receptionist location wifi lombok airport
Reviewed August 15, 2016 via mobile

Nice western style hotel with friendly staff.

Location is pretty good and the hotel will get you a bluebird on request.

Rooms are really comfortable and get cleaned every day and they have a hot shower!

Wifi is not great in the room but good in the main lobby.

Be careful of the room service and laundry they wack a hefty service charge on.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 1, 2016

I stayed in the hotel for one night when i've bussines trip. The location in the middle of town so its near from the local bussines district. We can just walk if we wanna go to cakranegara market that sale anything about the local product include the souvenirs

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed July 13, 2016 via mobile

Located on heart of Mataram City, this perfect place to relax after u look around the city. They bring modern and minimalist concept, for me this hotel is quite comfortable and clean. For bugdet hotel, dont expect they will serve the breakfast in buffet. U will get some option for breakfast, nasi goreng, mie goreng or amrican breakfast. Beside that, u can choose this bugdet hotel for stay.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed July 1, 2016

This is the first ever review on Tripadvisor I've written. I genuinely want to say big fat thank you to all the staff members at M hotel, especially the manager Luluk.

Even though all the staff was friendly right from the start, it was after our road accident when I realised how nice and helpful this hotel is. They provided us the help and comfort when we needed it the most after our accident. Me and my friend got into a road accident on the second day...long story short - we fell of the rental scooter bike and fractured some bones. My friend needed immediate surgery at the hospital, I chose to come back home to NZ since my surgery wasn't that urgent. We rang the hotel after the accident and they provided us help whenever we needed to their best ability since then. They let us extend our stay in our room at the same rate to whenever we needed while we tried to sort things out with our insurance companies, all staff was so helpful to us. The manager also help us obtain some documents needed for insurance claim, she would do it right away for us. She even came to the hospital to visit us while we were there. One of the staff went pick up the bike (which is an hour away) free of charge.

We are both back in our home countries now and on the journey of recovery. Thank you so much to all the staff at M hotel for all the help and warmth you gave us...I highly recommend this hotel if you ever visit Mataram :)

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed April 9, 2016 via mobile

Suitable for only short stay, I got room with Rinjani mountain view in 5 floor. Amazing for me since this is really new hotel, good price, near business center, there are opposite place of origin Taliwang food, nice hotel, made enjoy with services

Date of stay: March 2016