All reviews wonderful hosts three rooms breakfast was delicious anne villa wedding luxury garden privacy
Reviewed July 1, 2017 via mobile

Our stay was absolutely wonderful and Anne did everything in her power to make us feel relaxed and super comfortable. We arrived with Shabbat and were free to organize our dinner accordingly. The sunset view- stunning and rooms clean and wonderfully decorated. When in Caesarea definitely the best place for luxury, privacy and only a couple of minutes drive to the arena and the boulevard. Special thanks to Anne and Lisa wonderful hosts and the kindest people. Would definitely recommend and love to stay there again when in the area.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
annekleinberg, Owner at Casa Caesarea - Casa Cala, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2017

Oh Maxime you are SO kind!

We were delighted to host you - definitely you were perfect guests!

I'm so glad you had a good time here - please come back and let us host you again!

Many, many thanks and warm regards,
Anne

Reviewed April 26, 2017

Our stay at Casa Caesarea exceeded all expectations, starting with the booking process. Anne was easy and efficient to deal with, responding promptly to emails. Before we even arrived I felt that we were dealing with someone with a service mentality. The B and B is just lovely, immaculately clean, and so comfortable. Our room was large, airy, fresh, inviting, with a welcoming bottle of wine and plate of sweets waiting for us. The adjoining deck overlooks the golf course and pool. Outside our room was a well stocked coffee bar and kitchenette. We appreciated being able to brew coffee and tea at any hour and bring it out to the deck. Breakfasts are self serve, generous, fresh, and delicious. Anne was a gracious hostess, providing wonderful suggestions on area dining and even taking us by car for a tour of the area.
Casa Caesarea is located near the Caesarea port, which has beautiful galleries, terrific restaurants, and is next to the entrance to the Crusader era ruins. You can easily keep yourself busy here for a day or two, and weather permitting, also enjoy the lovely beaches. We managed fine without a car, either walking to the port or taking a taxi.
Casa Caesarea is one of the loveliest places we have stayed in Israel and we look forward to returning!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
annekleinberg, Owner at Casa Caesarea - Casa Cala, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2017

WOW!

That's some review!
It was such a pleasure hosting you - I'm really delighted that you had a good time here.
Please come back again on your next trip to Israel and let us spoil you again!
All the best,
Anne

Reviewed April 12, 2017

The hostess received us very warmly and generously: our room was pretty, the view is superb, breakfast was delicious. The villa is conveniently located with a lovely pool and the accommodation is flexible, suiting as many as 3 couples/families together.

Room tip: Discuss your requirements with the hostess and she will find the best option for you. Bathrooms not ideal and there are lots of steps.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
annekleinberg, Owner at Casa Caesarea - Casa Cala, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2017

Thank you!

Lovely to have hosted you!

Reviewed April 7, 2017 via mobile

We stayed at Casa ceasaria the night before our wedding and the night of the wedding We got it as a present from my sister-in-law. It was a good place to get ready at because it's very beautiful and comfortable with all the photographers and all.. But.. My sister in law told Anne couple of times that my husband is allergic to eggs and I'm celiac but unfortunately Anne wasn't prepared for us. The breakfast was not great at the least. At the wedding day I didn't get any bread that I can eat and I found myself eating only a yogurt with a banana (there was no vegetables at this morning). The morning after the wedding was better but I ate corn crackers when there are so much better replacements. I had to ask for an egg and my husband ate only the basic. All in all it was fine but not as you could expect when the price is so high.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
annekleinberg, Owner at Casa Caesarea - Casa Cala, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2017

I'm so upset that your impression of Casa Cala-Casa Caesarea was marred by the breakfast. Actually, your sister in law told me once, 8 months before the wedding, that your husband doesn't eat eggs. I don't remember her mentioning celiac nor that you had any dietary restrictions. I rechecked my notes and there was nothing there.

In addition, the confirmation that I sent out clearly stated self-service Continental breakfast. Since no one mentioned any problems with it, I assumed all was ok. In spite of that, when you mentioned that you don't eat bread, I ran out to our local grocery immediately and bought what they had - which were gluten free corn crackers. And when you asked for eggs, I complied and made them for you, even though that's not part of what's usually offered.

I'm truly sorry that you were bothered by this on the day of and after your wedding. I could have easily accommodated you had I been informed and reminded in advance.

Reviewed September 7, 2016

This B&B solution is the ideal combination of charm, comfort and tranquility for anyone interested in visiting beautiful Caesarea. The décor of the rooms (including the basement), the pool and the patio, the unforgettable sunsets, the lovely and full-of-life owner are just few of the ingredients that will make your stay at casacaesarea unforgettable. The house is located in a gate-separated, calm, safe and absolutely unique community, with a great collection of luxury homes that are real fun to watch. Importantly, Casacesarea is extremely close to all incredible attractions that the area has to offer, including amazing beaches, archeological sites from the roman time, and delicious restaurants. Ask the owner for tips, she will guide you to the best places not to be missed. Just book with no hesitation: you will deeply enjoy the magic that this dream-house and dream-location have to offer.

Date of stay: August 2016