“Wonderful experience, fantastic service and great food + drinks”
Review of Basma Coffee

Basma Coffee
Ranked #1 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Jaffa
Cuisines: Fast food, Cafe
Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

I am in love with this place!

Due to business travel I have been in Tel Aviv for 9 days and almost everyday I have spent either my lunch break or dinner at the Basma coffee.
The local food is freshly prepared, the local drinks are refreshing.

The best is the service! I have rarely experienced such an uncomplicated, proactive, friendly, forthcoming, funny and amazing service from the entire team.

You have made me feel like coming home.

Thanks a lot and next time I am in Tel Aviv i will certainly be back!

Anna

Reviewed July 17, 2018 via mobile

The menu they have is really good and vegan friendly. I had an amazing vegan shakshuka for breakfast and had difficulty finishing it, not because of the taste but because of the massive quantity. I can really recommend this place.

Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

Looking for a Middle Eastern restaurant in Jaffa, we stumbled upon this cafe, and I can honestly say we had one of the best lunch meals in this neighbourhood.
The dishes are simple and honest, but they are very good. The knaffeh here is simply outstanding, while the service was excellent.

Reviewed July 9, 2018

Cool place in the middle of the city. great coffee.

The breakfast here is a great and worth come just for it

Reviewed July 8, 2018

Good coffee, good service, and to top it off, bathrooms and people who were pleasant. This was clean and very refreshing to find on a very hot day.