US$119
US$109
Hotels.com
Adobe Rose(Artesia)
US$119
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 23, 2017 via mobile

I rated our stay as average for several reasons. First off let me start by saying I've worked in the hotel industry for several years and I am aware of all hotel procedures, do's/don'ts, etc. I'd like to talk now about customer service and the staff. Everyone for the most part was very accommodating. There was one instance that I had to ask for the same thing 3 times before receiving it. However everyone was friendly or at least cordial. As far as the state of the room on a scale of 1-10 I would give it a 7. The furniture could be updated and the bathroom tub is in severe need of replacement. Also maybe think about updating to central air and heat where the thermostat is controlled on the wall. From experience this will save alot of money for your hotel in the long run. The breakfast was decent. I would say to add more fruit and healthy options. The majority of the population now is consumed by eating healthy nd staying fit. Which brings me to the fitness center. The gym was perfect. Thank you for having a 24 hour fitness area. The laundry area was very convenient too, but one of the dryers was out of order. Other than that everything was great.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Ashley T
Sammie V, General Manager at Legacy Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2017

Thank you for your feedback...................we work hard to give everyone a pleasant stay. The things you mentioned will be looked into.

Reviewed November 26, 2016 via mobile

The Motel stated no pets but there were dogs barking all night. The walls are paper thin we could hear the man in the room next to us having a phone conversation and there were people doing drugs in the parking lot. The room was very dusty the beds were broken down and the bathroom was dirty. I would expect better for the price.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank cjkjrktem
Reviewed September 14, 2016 via mobile

Great hotel and staff. Was there doing business and they had my mail and anything else that came waiting for me when i came in after roofing all day. Located near Wal-Mart and gas stations. Beautiful scenery. In between Roswell alien town and Carlsbad where the caverns are. Definitely will go back.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Sammie V, General Manager at Legacy Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2016

Thank you for your feedback. We like to give all of our guests a comfortable stay and appreciate it when they tell other travelers about their experience.

Reviewed June 29, 2016 via mobile

We were tired from a long day of activities. Arrived in a Tuesday night at midnight. Staff was friendly and got us a room quickly. Room was very clean and set up well. Bathroom had lots of space. It used to be a Holiday Inn..it looked to be remodeled and upgraded. Breakfast was amazing...eggs, biscuits and gravy, sausage, waffles, fruit, cereal, juice and coffee. Price was very affordable.. $69. They don't do discounts because they keep their rates low. Slept very very well!! Highly recommend.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Sammie V, General Manager at Legacy Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2016

Thank you for your feedback.................we work hard to give our guests a pleasant stay. Reviews such as your's help other travelers decide where to stay.

Reviewed June 22, 2016

Good value in the area, good breakfast, clean big rooms, in a nice town. Farther away from Carlsbad Cavern than I thought but half the price of what closer comparable ones that where closer. Desk clerk could have been more pleasant. Could tell he did not like dealing with people.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Sammie V, General Manager at Legacy Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2016

Thank you for your feedback. It is because of folks like you that we know what we need to work on. We want to give our guests a pleasant stay.