All reviews dining room men and women different levels indoor pool breakfast and dinner kosher food salad two nights an upgrade kibbutz life tour group one night stay buffet style comfortable rooms luxury hotel northern israel wonderful stay
Reviewed October 26, 2017

The Kibbutz Lavi Hotel is situated in nice grounds and the staff are extremely friendly and helpful. Rooms are modern, clean and very comfortable. Breakfast is good and there is a good selection of food at buffet dinner. Wine was reasonably priced. The evening lecture on kibbutz life and the history of this kibbutz was very informative. The hotel is popular with groups and families. The hotel had good wifi.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Darghan
Reviewed October 23, 2017

Fifteen members of our family stayed at Lavi for a week during Sukkot. The staff was wonderful, pleasant and very helpful. The food was excellent, delicious and creative. The accommodations and facility were perfect. The activities were lots of fun, too.
Would highly recommend.

Reviewed October 18, 2017

Room was very clean, staff very friendly, the breakfast was amazing.
I would definitely come back again!
The convenience of having everything on the premises, was a big plus, for me and my grandson.
They actually upgraded my room, (by mistake) I was informed about it, seems that the front desk made a mistake, but I not charged anything more.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 15, 2017

I stayed with my husband and four girls at Kibbutz Lavi over Sukkot. We had a fantastic stay. Our accommodations were beautiful, modern, spacious and comfortable, and we enjoyed the grounds of the Kibbutz as well. The service was extremely friendly and helpful and I would highly recommend the hotel to religious families looking for a getaway. My daughter accidentally left her purse in the room after we checked out and the hotel tracked us down and made arrangements to get it returned to us. Where else would this happen?
I hope I will have an opportunity to return to Lavi in the future.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Mordechay G, Guest Relations Manager at Kibbutz Lavi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2017

Thanks for your warm words. We do our best, and feedbacks of this kind make us try even harder. Hope to see you again!

Reviewed October 4, 2017

New rooms. Good food. Attentive staff. Even built in USB chargers in the outlet. Breakfast has a ton of options. The poolside great and the lifeguard always greets you with a smile. The desk is always with a smile.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Mordechay G, Guest Relations Manager at Kibbutz Lavi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2017

Thanks for sharing your positive experience with others!