- Noisy room (stayed on the 1st floor).
- Bitter reception staff.
- Minimal breakfast.
- Minimal TV monitor.
- The simple blankets I know.
- No view to the sea.
We were waiting to leave……
Why it called "Hotel Boutique"?
Avoid if you can
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique hotel Mizpe Yam is an intimate hotel, which has a special atmosphere. The guest feels as if he is at home. The hotel is built to meet the requirements of tourists and businessmen alike. Just a 3-minute walk from Netanya's beach and the popular Tayelet (Promenade), Mizpe Yam features boutique accommodations with comfortable bedrooms and complimentary breakfast. Free Wi-Fi is provided throughout the entire building. Free coffee machine all day at the lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Mizpe Yam Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mizpe Yam Netanya