If you end un Praslin and miss visiting Anse Lazio, it will be like you have never been to the Seychelles. The beach is simply amazing. Water is pristine clean, the sand is like powder and the scenery is surreal. Definitely one of the top 10 in the world and I am glad I was lucky to spend a couple of days on it. It simply amazing.
A few tips:
- Two restaurants on site, quite overpriced. You can bring drinks and snacks with you, no vendors on the beach.
- No restrooms, you have to visit the restaurant and pay for it.
- No beach chairs, so bring a towel and eventually something comfortable to lie on.
- USE SUNBLOCK! Trust me, no matter what the weather is, no matter "protected" you feel from the shadow of the trees, do your skin and yourself a favour and apply sunblock often.
- Watch where you like below the palm trees. It is not wise to do so below coconuts. Same applies if you park your car.
The only downside is there is no bathroom or a simple shower to wash the salty water off. This is the real downside.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.