US$135
US$129
GardenInn.com
CrestHill Suites Albany(Albany)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$103
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

US$116
US$108
US$104
HIExpress.com
US$138
All reviewsyogurt parfaitice machine wasn't workingmedical centertowne place suitesfull kitchenan easy driveking size bednice hotelsmall kitchenbreakfast roomliving spacemaintenance staffbreakfast was includedplenty of free parkingwaffle makerlonger staywould recommend this hotel to anyone
Reviewed May 17, 2017 via mobile

We always stay at this hotel when we visit our grandchildren. The rooms are spacious and newly renovated with kitchens. The free breakfast is great. The staff is friendly and helpful. I highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed April 16, 2017

We wanted to be close to St. Peter's hospital due to scheduled surgery. The location was excellent! (About 2 miles from the hospital and an easy drive.) We were on the 5th floor and it was very quiet. The bed was very comfortable and there were all the amenities you might need. The staff was outstanding! They were always smiling and wanting to make your stay a pleasant one. Kaitlyn (at the front desk) made a very good restaurant recommendation, Mike (at the front desk) was very accommodating and Nelcy (in the breakfast room) provides an excellent breakfast as well as a bubbly personality. Definitely check out the yogurt parfait. If you're looking for a hotel in the area, this is the place to choose.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Lynsee B, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Albany Downtown/Medical Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2017

Dear Excellent Experience,

I hope everything went well with the surgery and that you are home recovering and feeling better. Thank you so much for your very kind words about your stay at our hotel and for recognizing Kaitlyn, Mike and Nelcy. I am honored to work with such a fine staff and each one of those associates take great pride in creating a positive experience for our guests.

I hope that if your travels bring you back to our area that you will trust us once again with your business.

Thank you again!

Reviewed March 29, 2017

Stayed one night, and the full kitchen is a major draw. 3/4 size fridge (i.e. with a freezer large enough to hold a week's worth of groceries) and a 2 burner stovetop was great. Coffee pot didn't have auto-turn off, keep in mind! Living room desk doubles as a roll out table, living space is well designed. Work out area was a little tight at 5 am, but good enough. Breakfast wasn't as friendly as I'd like, and the choices were not very inviting, but overall I'd stay here again if I'm in the area.

Room Tip: ice machines on 2, 4 or 6
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Lynsee B, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Albany Downtown/Medical Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Your comments are very important and so helpful! I’m happy to learn that you enjoyed the full kitchen in your suite but was disheartened to hear about your experience at our breakfast. Please trust that we are continuously training our team and emphasizing the importance of exuding a welcoming “home away from home” feeling to our guests. I am sorry we missed the mark. I do hope you visit us again on your next trip to our area and if there is something we can provide for breakfast in addition to the standard required items, please let me know.

Reviewed February 16, 2017

We were in town for business at the Capitol. The location was convenient, the rooms comfortable and new. The staff was very friendly, welcoming and engaging. Overall, the stay was very good. I won't rate excellent, only because it's not the level or accommodations of services that would warrant that rating.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank uscg1967
Reviewed February 12, 2017 via mobile

Inside and out really it's a wonderful place to stay in. Very cozy and very warm decor. The only turnoff was the initial contact with staff I had. I was denied my rate at first but later it was resolved when speaking with managers and having it resolved. Clearly I had the correct rate chosen but this particular individual didn't wish to honor my rate so that became very frustrating. Breakfast is good, decent choices, ample parking, and the rooms are precious. I would return.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Lynsee B, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Albany Downtown/Medical Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2017

Thank you for your feedback! We're so glad that you thought our hotel was wonderful! I apologize for the initial misunderstanding regarding your rate and am delighted that our staff was able to reconcile that for you and that you will be returning! We hope to see you back soon!