Complexions Spa for Beauty & Wellness
Ranked #1 of 7 Spas & Wellness in Albany
More attraction details
Owner description: Complexions Spa for Beauty & Wellness combines all of your beauty and relaxation needs into upstate New York's most luxurious, eco-friendly environment. Awaiting you at Complexions is a sanctuary of tranquility and luxury designed to rejuvenate the body, strengthen your spirit and gently eliminate the stresses of the day, inviting wellness and healing into your life. Choose from a menu of services including traditional spa treatment as well as century old beauty rituals from around the world using the finest natural ingredients available. Visit our website at to view a complete listing of our services in hair design, skin care, body massage, spa treatments, med spa services, manicure, pedicuring, barber services, make up and our wonderful retail boutique.
Reviewed 12 December 2011

From the moment you walk in, tension and stress begin to leave your body. Whether it is an outstanding massage by Carol, or having your hair done or getting a main/pedi - this is the place!

Reviewed 7 December 2010

I kept giving this try after try. My facial lady was fabulous so it kept mecoming back but as soon as she left I left. I found an equally good facial for about half the price!

Reviewed 5 June 2010

This is by far the BEST spa in the area. The place is beautiful, the staff are professional, courteous and well-trained. Lots of services to choose from. Nice relaxing atmosphere. You won't be disappointed.

1  Thank MTravels
Reviewed 3 February 2010

I contacted the spa to setup a package for me and my boyfriend to enjoy a day together. Via email I was easily able to setup services that I wanted and fit into my price range. The staff were all friendly and attentive, and all good at what they do. Most importantly was that my boyfriend was comfortable with the spa as well, and didn't feel out of place being a guy (there is even a separate barber salon). It's a beautiful place, and professionally run. I've frequented many of the top spas in the NYC area and none of them can match Complexions- I highly recommend it.

2  Thank cmorin156
Reviewed 3 September 2009

Great place, excellent customer service, be prepared to be pampered...