1,074 results
All reviews front desk tuesday night great hotel sliding door the breakfast area complimentary breakfast crossgates mall yogurt would definitely stay here again we've stayed fitness center rooms are clean would highly recommend this hotel king room coffee maker business center pleasant stay
Reviewed April 4, 2018

I stay at this hotel on occasion while visiting my daughter who goes to college in Albany. The rooms are bright and clean, breakfast is what you would expect from Hampton Inn with coffee available all day, the staff is super friendly, and the location is convenient to downtown Albany as well as the local shopping centers.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed March 30, 2018

Stayed her for business 1 night very pleased. Renovated about 2 years ago. Bright clean bathrooms, good lighting, excellent work desk where you can see the large tv. Some hamptons have small tv's these are larger - a good acceptable size. Stayed in a room with King, sofabed, microwave and fridge. It was cozy. I like my rooms efficient when i travel, this fits the bill. It's in an area where professionals travel for business. i prefer this location to the hotels on Wolf Rd. Stayed here in late March the heat was responsive and worked perfectly. Staff very nice, courteous, professional.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

I only stayed for 1 night but I’m never disappointed when I stay at the Hampton Inn anywhere. This was my first stay at this particular location. The concierge was friendly and helpful. I was given a water bottle upon check in as a Silver member. I forgot my tooth brush & toothpaste so the complimentary availability of those were fabulous. I mentioned dinner and working out to the concierge at check-in and he let me know about a partnership that they had with a nearby recreation center that had full gym amenities. I was able go walk right to Warehouse Bar & Grill for dinner. The gym was so nice and I got a full workout in which made for an even better nights sleep.
The breakfast was great. Check out was flawless.
Would definitely stay again...esp cuz of the gym partnership!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed March 27, 2018

First off, my wife and I would like to thank Abby at the Front Desk. We travel throughout the US and Canada, and she was by far the friendliest, most professional hotel staff member we have ever had the pleasure of working with. Once we got to our room-the King Accessible Suite we found it to be immaculately clean, and exactly as described, allowing my wife the move around in comfort and ease. The remainder of the staff we encountered were very friendly and the breakfast each morning had something for everyone. We normally stay at higher end hotels, but we would not hesitate to return to this location in the future.

Room Tip: if you need an ADA room they have very comfortable rooms and suites.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dlevin72
Reviewed March 26, 2018

The bed was very comfortable and the pillows were fluffy and soft. They supplied plenty of pillows and towels and we did not need to request extra. They supplied soft tissues and neutrogena products which were lovely. Also nice selection of herbal teas, coffee and hot chocolate any time you desired. Great cookies in the Lobby. Fresh fruit for breakfast and make your own waffles. We were able to park our car near the door close to our room. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton