Checked in for 2 nights yesterday..
Points to remember for travellers:
1) Check-in time is strictly 4 pm. If you come before that, you can keep your luggage,roam around and then check-in.
2) Busan Station 113 is a 10~15 minutes walk from the hotel. Yu can get out of the hoteel on the left and keep walking staright.
3) Staff at the reception has very very poor english communication skills. They cannot help you out in any way if you ask them about a particular place.
4) You are lucky if you know korean/japanese.
About the rooms,elevators,etc:
1) I stayed in a single room, the bed was of decent size, but the room was the tiniest i have stayed in..theres no wardrobe..you have to put your luggage below the bed (if it fits!) and then have some space for walking around in the room.
2) The room has a safe, electric kettle,hair dryer,refrigerator,lcd tv, a split airconditioner..thats it nothing more. Damn thing feels like a ship cabin..
3) Only 3 elevators for such a big hotel..was very surprising....end result...elevators are always full..it takes 10~15 minutes to wait and reach the exit via the lobby area.
4) Rooms do not have good sound proofing...i could clearly hear the adjacent room toilet flushing sound...eeew awful.
Will try staying at pusan central hotel...has an almost similar pricing...but after i check the reviews ha..ha..
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Toyoko Inn Busan Station 2 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Toyoko Inn Busan Station 2 Hotel Busan