See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed December 27, 2017 via mobile

The staff is very friendly and helpful, the hostel is also clean and neat, very comfortable to stay in. They also provide free breakfast and the toilet is very clean to use.
工作人员非常友好和乐于助人,旅馆也干净整洁,非常舒适。他们还提供免费早餐,厕所也非常干净。

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Angie L
Blueboat-Nampo, 매니저 at Blueboat Hostel Nampo, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2018

Thank you Angie L!
Happy you had a great stay with us. And thank you for your great review.
Let us know when you come back. We hope see you again :-)

Reviewed December 26, 2017

The location is really close to the subway station and the main street. The room is spacious and clean, they almost provide everything for the guest, so that you dont have to worry about if you forget to bring toothpaste or makeup remover.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank DollyYean

Oh Dolly!
We are happy so much. you had a great stay with us.
Thank you for your kind review. Hopely see you again :-)

Reviewed September 28, 2017 via mobile

1. The hostel is located near to the famous Gwangbok fashion street. Basically it's very convenient to get to anywhere as it's nearby the subway station.

2. The staff here is very nice and helpful. They can communicate in English, Chinese and Japanese.

3. They prepare everything including towels, slippers, ear plugs, cotton puffs, cotton buds, combs, hair dryers, hair curlers, shampoo, conditioner, shower gel and toothpaste.

4. Overall the hostel is clean and comfy.

5. Breakfast is provided. This is a really great chance to social and make new friends.

I would definitely come back here again if I was at Busan!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank ChristinaWoon

Thank you Christina!
Happy you had a great stay with us. And thank you for your great review!
We hope see you again. Let us know when you come back :-)

Reviewed February 15, 2017

staffs were nice and friendly, guide me to find nice places..

nice room and shared bathroom,my room was located at 2nd floor, they have another floor (upper) which locate the dorm if not mistaken. the upper floor kitchen have microwave while 2nd floor doesn't. both kitchen can cook but upper floor more comfortable as the stoves are built in type. i like the breakfast too,

location is very near to nampo station, just few meter from exit 7. near yongdusan tower, BIFF square in walking distance, easy access to bus to taejongdae and oryukdo skywalk.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank SyaAishahY
Blueboat-Nampo, 매니저 at Blueboat Hostel Nampo, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2018

I am pleased and grateful to you for your satisfaction with the guest house. I will continue to do my best. I hope the times you've been here be good memories to you. Thank you for visiting.

Reviewed January 17, 2017

Excellent rating! Near to the Nampo-Dong station & walking distance for shopping, eateries like street food & Jagalchi Market.
The hostel is very clean and homely. Breakfast is simple but nice.

The cons about this hostel is we have to walk up the stairs with our heavy luggages! Theres no lift.

The beds are comfortable and clean.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends