All reviews restaurants and coffee shops great location partial view sea view queen size bed during summer seacloud hotel front desk staff clean hotel subway station traditional market minute walk enjoyed my stay convenience store walking distance balcony haeundae
Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

Well, the price was totally different than what I saw on line. They told me one room for 2 people was $99.00 because it was Friday. It’s with 2 single bed, room is very small, no views at all.
Well, I thought it’s got to be a double bed for me and my mom. Price was doubly more for double bed but nice but small view of beach. One bad thing was the glass window /door was so dirty that I really couldn’t see the view of the beach anyway. Overall it was clean and convenient going out to beach, restaurants, and sightseeing.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
GraceC3380, 프론트 매니저 at Best Western Haeundae Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2018

Hello. This is Best Western Haeundae Hotel. First of all, thank you for visiting our Best Western Haeundae Hotel. We always try our best to provide great service and comfort for our clients. We really appreciate about your precious opinions, and we will also try to live up to your expectations. If you have any inquries about our hotel. Please feel free to contact with us (051-664-1234) We sincerely hope you have a wonderful day. Thank you.

Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

The small door from the street that leads to an even less impressive foyer doesn’t adequately represent the hotel that is hiding in the floors above. Reception on the second floor and the adjacent dining room are again modest but spotlessly clean. In fact everything about this hotel is clean and new. The rooms are small but adequate and have all the comforts you would expect of a 4.5 star hotel. The beds are nice and the shower excellent. The view is interesting with even a small peak of the sea if you stand in the corner of the room. What I loved about this place is the proximity to the beach, the great breakfast and the exceptional value for money. The only negatives are: no pool, no gym and no communal space. At 10am you’re asked to leave the dining room which means the only place to relax with friends is in your room (too small for larger groups). However if you’re here for the beach it’s a small price to pay for such great value.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Grace C, 프론트 매니저 at Best Western Haeundae Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2018

Reviewed August 6, 2018

You can`t beat their price and location. If this is in newport beach california price will be double or triple for sure. I got a suite with ocean view because price was amazing. Room was big and clean. Ocean view is partial ocean view to me but beach is right in front of you so it`s ok. Coming from Busan KTX by subway was challenging even I`m used to metro. There was elavator to where you buy subway ticket but not to platform so I had to lift heavy bag and that was not fun.Buying a single subway ticket in Korea is pain because you have to pay deposit and get refund when you get out so it`s better to have an easy card. Also if you make a mistake at Busan metro and get on wrong line you have to exit and pay again. If you are using KTX from seoul from Busan station take line 1 to Seomyeon and transer to line 2 to Haeundae. When you get off at Seomyeon station find line 2 make sure not to exit. When you are at
Haeundaedae station just look up and you will see Seacloud hotel on your left. Walk towards that hotel Best western will be on your right and it should only take 5min. Their sign is very small but right next to Subway sandwich. Get a room without breakfast I notice room with breakfast is way more expensive but you can get it for $14-15 if you decide. I tried it once it was ok not worth $14 for sure. If you are staying in Haeundae you can`t beat this location. There is a double decker tourist bus and I recommend to take that early in the morning if it`s your first time. It will take you all over Busan and view is amazing. You can walk to next station Dongbaek area too even though it`s not a short walk I highly recommend to do that at night because you get to see beautiful bridge and view. You don`t get anything fancy other than nice clean room in prime location but their price is great. Go to Ops bakery if you didn`t get a room with breakfast. Little food alley is right in front of this hotel. Try their corndog with sugar and ketchup sound interesing? It was delicious. Take subway back to Airport it was cheap and easy. It`s not like Seoul their rush hour is not bad. Take line2 to Sasang station and get on regular train and 3rd stop is airport. 55min. Unlike coming from KTX train ride back to airport was easier because station is made for people with bags. I was worried about location how far it will be to metro. No problem at all easy nice 5min. If you don`t need luxury but simple clean accomodation this is it.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank junechild
Grace C, 프론트 매니저 at Best Western Haeundae Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2018

Reviewed July 27, 2018

First time to Busan on a family vacation and found this great hotel. Although the price was a bit higher than others, we enjoyed it for its location and service. Totally worth it! The beach is nearby and very convenient for dining, shopping and clubbing.
We tried the traditional Korean food off the street stores. It was fun! We found a coin-laundry place across the street from the hotel. We will definitely go back for a longer stay next time!

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Grace C, 프론트 매니저 at Best Western Haeundae Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2018

Reviewed July 5, 2018

Stayed here and was more than pleased. I stayed in a twin room which was a reasonable size, comfortable, clean and very reasonably priced, absolutely no criticism. The staff on reception gave me a lot of help with anything I wanted to know, especially Joon, thank you for all your help.
The hotel is less than 10 mins walk from the station on the right hand side at the other end of the street which leads to the beach and a few minutes from the beach. That street has a lot of restaurants, shops etc. and across the road there is an alley full of restaurants and street stalls selling mainly fish.
Seaworld Aquarium is a few minutes walk away by the beach which is also a stop for the Busan Hop-On Hop-Off bus.
I was also told by the staff that the Airport Limousine Bus stop is a few minutes walk away around the corner in front of the Seacourt Hotel and I used this to go back to the airport, it was easier. If you want to use it from the Airport it stops at the Novotel across the road from the Seacourt, obviously also only a few minutes from the hotel.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Taki P
Grace C, 프론트 매니저 at Best Western Haeundae Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2018