Yeha Bus Tour - Day Tours

Ways to Experience Yeha Bus Tour - Day Tours
More Info
All reviews renting a car dropped off yeha guesthouse jeju island guide christina group size mandarin speaking separate days cost effective way west area east coast horse riding women divers visiting jeju super fun enjoy the scenery folk village
Reviewed yesterday

I have been in all three Bus tours (East and West Costs and South) and I was very satisfied. The beautiful places i have seen can only be reached by car so I recommend those three tours to everybody want to discover Jeju and have just 3 -4 days. I have booked my tours only 8 hours in advance (very easy by their web site) but everything went smooth without any problem, The english guides were very competent and the tours have been a very enjoyable experience.

Reviewed 3 days ago

I was travelling with my sister and we took the daily Yeha tour (West Course, East Course and South). These trips were hassle free and convenient way to tour Jeju - they have pick up and drop off at/ near the hotel we're staying at.
Everything was punctual and timing was perfect according to the schedule. We had a comfortable ride with the big Yeha Bus, we had a very experienced bus driver and safety is highly observed throughout the journey.
Yeha guides (Mr Lighto, Mr Ko and Ms Anna) were cheerful, super helpful and very knowledgeable tour guides with fluent English, sharing many stories about the history of Jeju Province, useful Korean words and culture to observe, honest and witty anecdotes as well as folklores related to the sites. Lunch is included and they also have options for vegetarian and muslims. We were given specific time periods and were given full flexibility and freedom to explore the sites to our hearts content, within the schedule. This is highly recommended!

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

Had a very good experience with the tour for 3 days. Worth with the $ paid. Good arrangement and services. Professional tour guide with impressive good services. Ask 1 by 1 to reconfirm all the information.

Reviewed 3 days ago

I attended both the east and west tours on 2 different days. Day 1 was English tour and Day 2 was Chinese tour. Personally I was amazed by the Chinese tour guide- Mr Gang 姜导游's professionalism and level of service.Thank you! He not only explained the places of interest very well, he also shared a lot of very educational information of Jeju and South Korea. I learned so much from him. During lunch time, he offered to help his tour mates with the pork bbq (as we were really unsure how long to cook them). In addition, he offered readily to help his tour mates take pictures, without us asking. Very impressed with his commitment and dedication to make the tour a very enjoyable and memorable experience! If you could understand both English and Chinese, I highly recommend the Chinese tour for the following reasons: 1) a smaller group so more personalised service (2) having had 3 tour guides in two days (2 English and 1 Chinese), I can say that the Chinese tour offered more educational information, more guided and yet some time for exploring on your own.

The tour itinerary was good too. The time was just right to explore enough places for you to get an overview of the east and west coast. If you like certain places and are staying long enough in Jeju, you can visit again.

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

The best option in Jeju is to go on trip with Yeha tour, first because all the places to visit are far from each orher, second Yeha tour prepared a very nice trip plan

Good luck Yeha tour and thank you very much

Reviewed 4 days ago

Very easy booking online and have response to questions pretty fast. The tour bus is nice and comfortable with a courteous and knowledgeable tour guide who picked up tourists on time. Really a full day tour along the West Coast just enough for relaxing tourists like us who could enjoy the sightseeing on part of Jeju.

Reviewed 6 days ago

We booked the West Course Bus Tour and it was a really great trip. Our guide Kim Taewook(?)/Lighto was kind, funny, helpful and competent. He told us a lot of informative things about Jeju and made sure we all have a good time. We spent enough time at each Location, especially with the guides tips we were able to spent our time wisely. Jeju bus tour is the perfect way to explore Jeju Island, I definetly recommend it. Unfortunately we couldn´t book the other two bus tours, but next time we will.

Reviewed 1 week ago

I did both the West and East course tours with Yeha and I honestly can not recommend them highly enough.

The tours are well-organised, covering a good variety of Jeju's star attractions and are (in my opinion) the ideal way to explore the island if you are a solo traveller and/or are new to Jeju. Tae Woo aka Lighto was our tour guide for both days and I thought he was absolutely amazing - kind, witty, patient, professional and supremely efficient in keeping everyone happy and on-time. At the start of each location, we would be given tips on how to navigate the area before being allowed to go off and explore ourselves. The orange colour of the Yeha bus made it really easy to spot in an ocean of tour buses as well!

Lunch was amazing, and being vegan was absolutely no problem at all. At the end of both days I requested to be dropped off at different locations for dinner and both Tae Woo and our bus driver Mr Kim were more than accommodating.

I miss Jeju already!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I was only able to do one tour yesterday and this had great reviews and for a good reason.

Our tour guide Taewook/ Lighto/ many other names, was a wealth of knowledge and insight into the history of Jeju Island. He’s an excellent communicator, friendly, approachable and very handsome.

Favourite experiences include the incredibly bubbly and entertaining local guide from Seongeup Folk Village, the women diver show and song and Seongsan Ilchulpeak. We were fortunate enough to have a sunny but cool day to do the hike.

Also the Black Pig lunch was very nice and it’s pretty much unlimited amounts of meat and side dishes.

Highly recommended.

Missing Taewook already

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was amazing, people were very cool, the guide (Lighter) was an awesome dude and the black pig lunch was delicious!