Yeha Bus Tour - Day Tours

Ways to Experience Yeha Bus Tour - Day Tours
More Info
All reviews renting a car dropped off yeha guesthouse jeju island guide christina group size mandarin speaking separate days cost effective way west area east coast horse riding women divers visiting jeju super fun enjoy the scenery folk village
Reviewed 1 week ago

I did both the West and East course tours with Yeha and I honestly can not recommend them highly enough.

The tours are well-organised, covering a good variety of Jeju's star attractions and are (in my opinion) the ideal way to explore the island if you are a solo traveller and/or are new to Jeju. Tae Woo aka Lighto was our tour guide for both days and I thought he was absolutely amazing - kind, witty, patient, professional and supremely efficient in keeping everyone happy and on-time. At the start of each location, we would be given tips on how to navigate the area before being allowed to go off and explore ourselves. The orange colour of the Yeha bus made it really easy to spot in an ocean of tour buses as well!

Lunch was amazing, and being vegan was absolutely no problem at all. At the end of both days I requested to be dropped off at different locations for dinner and both Tae Woo and our bus driver Mr Kim were more than accommodating.

I miss Jeju already!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I was only able to do one tour yesterday and this had great reviews and for a good reason.

Our tour guide Taewook/ Lighto/ many other names, was a wealth of knowledge and insight into the history of Jeju Island. He’s an excellent communicator, friendly, approachable and very handsome.

Favourite experiences include the incredibly bubbly and entertaining local guide from Seongeup Folk Village, the women diver show and song and Seongsan Ilchulpeak. We were fortunate enough to have a sunny but cool day to do the hike.

Also the Black Pig lunch was very nice and it’s pretty much unlimited amounts of meat and side dishes.

Highly recommended.

Missing Taewook already

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It was amazing, people were very cool, the guide (Lighter) was an awesome dude and the black pig lunch was delicious!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Overall is good but the tour is so pack that we dont have much time to explore more at the place. For muslim, the lunch is not muslim friendly but with explaination, they tried to fullfill our needs which was very much of help in term of food and place to pray. one day tour with 99000 krw is a bit expensive but do recommend for people who dont know how to explore on their own in Jeju.It is very convenient..:)

2  Thank Haslizawani A
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I took the East Course together trip with my mom, and it was really enjoyable for both of us! We were looking for quite an intense but affordable trip so Yeha seemed the best option available on Jeju. Mr. Lighto was a very experienced guide, actually one of the best I’ve ever had a chance to listen to. Not only was he witty, but also pretty handsome ;)
We also loved the lunch, where you can pick a meat option or vegetarian one, because I was really fed up with pork at this point of our 2-week long trip! :p

Reviewed September 12, 2018

Punctual on picked up from the hotel. Tour guide Anna is friendly and responsible. Anna was very nice and take care for everyone. At first stop, only given 15 minutes for Hyupjae Beach. Buffet lunch was 40 minutes all-you-can-eat. Wonder why can't go to visit both Cheonjeyeon falls and Teddy bear Museum as they locate just near by. Overall I was feeling "rush" during this tour. Jeju is beautiful with many nice places, nice people and food. Will come back to visit and explode!

2  Thank MingChooW
Reviewed September 11, 2018 via mobile

Yeha tour is convenient for Taiwanese tourists who are not allowed to drive in Korea. Also , you can book the tour via internet at least one day before the departure. They are west、east and the south area package, and I chose the west and the east package accompanied with a Mandarin speaking Tour Guide. The tour itself is good , and I recommend you to join this tour if you have no idea what to do in Jeju. However , it’s better to stay in the hotel of Jeju City for joining this tour . Although the seongsan is very beautiful, I like the West area package more personally. Overall , it’s a nice bus package tour offered by Yeha tour.

Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

Went on both east and west tours and both were worth it. Jeju is very difficult to navigate for tourists so having a guide was very nice. All he sites were beautiful and guides were very warm and friendly.

Reviewed August 24, 2018

The tour guide was very informative and the bus was clean and comfortable. I particularly liked the fact that we had free time to look around on our own at each stop.

1  Thank TravelAround2018
Reviewed August 16, 2018

Ms Anna was an amazing tour guide and I absolutely enjoyed both the East and West tours :) The places that we went too are beautiful and we had sufficient time to spend at each place.