See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed November 2, 2015 via mobile

1) the rooms smell- the first room I stayed in smelled like sewage. The second room they moved me too did not smell much better. And I can smell the cigarettes from a room near me. I can inside to the escape pollution, not to amplify my exposure to it.
2) the beds. I've never slept on a nail bed, but imagine it's much more comfortable than this mattress-- and cleaner too!
3) good luck getting any sleep in this location. There was a banging party outside with terrible cabaret singing. It started at 8pm and didn't stop until 5 am.
Conclusion: this place is super sketchy. If I were you, I would avoid staying here at all costs. To put it plainly-- this hotel sucks. Not worth the money you pay to stay here. Please do yourself a favor and go somewhere else. This place is atrocious!

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Krystal O
Reviewed June 15, 2014

About the only thing this hotel has going for it is it's close location to Camp Walker. The staff at the front desk were marginally helpful, the rooms and common areas were dirty (filthy carpet in the rooms, long strands of hair on the toilet). The coffee shop didn't open until 1000. Just seems that the staff have no pride in this place. This was the first hotel I stayed at during my very first business trip to Korea...Not a good first impression. Fortunately, it got much better at other venues. Stay here only if you have no other alternatives.

Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank TomL911
Reviewed August 22, 2013

This hotel is by no means a high class, fancy hotel. It is a decent, clean and comfortable hotel with good service, a great chain coffee shop in the lobby (Angel-in-us Coffee) that serves food and has a nice patio area with a parking garage and close to the Army posts, downtown, food, convenience stores (7-11) and things to do and has heat and AC. It is a very good place to stay with kids and pets! We stayed moving to Korea with the Army in 2009 and leaving to move out in 2011. Both times for several weeks. They allowed us to keep our cats (not dogs) and it saved us the cost of boarding. Small dogs would probably be allowed. It does have a club in the basement, its open on Fridays and weekends but was not noisy in our room. We had a big room, clean, coffee maker, fridge, nice bathroom. The beds are typical Korean mattresses (hard) but aren't horrible. The linens are so awesome, again traditional. The cleaning staff if wonderful (they don't speak English). If you're looking for a resort hotel this isn't it, but prices are very good and this is a good hotel for families or if you need walking distance to the Army posts! I would stay again.

Room Tip: Get one of the double rooms on the higher floors, much nicer than the single rooms.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Holly C
Reviewed November 21, 2010

This is the absolute worst hotel I have ever stayed at! It is extremely dirty and the staff just doesn't care.

The beds are uncomfortable and there is a disco in the basement (Korean only, so don't think you can go enjoy it) that makes the whole hotel vibrate until 5am.

Do not go here if you value cleanliness or sleep! Lots of other good choices in the area.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business
6  Thank RevTimGreen
Reviewed June 1, 2009

overall: acceptable, nothing extraordinary, rooms are hit-or-miss some in better condition than others.

staff: friendly but un-obtrusive

room: pleasantly sized, adequet furnishings, operable windows were nice. My room had a very nice glass and tile shower, but this was not consistent in my group. I had a room on the
6th floor which seemed to be nicer than some other floors of the hotel.

internet: ethernet cord in room was great, excellent connection.

location: some interesting shopping and food choices were with in walking distance. the parking garage was helpful though as we needed to drive often.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled on business