See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 13, 2015

Me and my family stayed here in April, we had 3 rooms in total. This is the hotel my sister in law got married. The wedding area is beautiful and you can tell this hotel gets a lot of money from doing weddings, as they have invested money in updating this area. The rooms are very dated and could do with a refurbishment. The bedding is changed everyday which was great. We stayed here for 5 nights as we came from England just for the wedding.
The aircon does not work! It got up to 32 degrees in our room, so we would leave the window open to try and get some fresh air in whilst we was out. However the maid would shut them. When I asked reception about it they said they would send someone up, no one came.
The staff are very helpful. The location is good, really close to the metro station. The metro station links you to the KTX and the airport which we used to get back into Seoul.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed February 7, 2015

This is a terrible hotel from top to bottom. Hotel was last updated in the early 80's, is very dark. The lights in the hallway are kept off, so felt like I needed to bring a flashlight. The breakfast could not be worse if they tried. They had a few pastries with processed cheese slices. What the heck? Prison food would be better.
I stayed here in Jan 2015, and noted a very significant deterioration since 2 years ago.
They market themselves as a golf hotel and spa which makes no sense as their is no connection with any sport. There is not even a gym that I could find. Don' try the coffee and instead go across the street to Dunkin Donuts.
The area is good, lots of restaurants and bars

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank peterd2010
Reviewed July 15, 2014

This is the second time I have stayed in this hotel, both times the booking was made by a customer I'm visiting in the area.

Last year I could only stay in this hotel for 2 nights before moving out to a motel. This year I'm doing the same.

My main complaint is the room temperature, after 2 hours with the air-conditioning set to 18deg C the actual room temperature was 28deg C the lowest temperature I recorded (I had a thermometer) was 25deg C at 4am which was 9 hours of the air conditioning being on. I complained to the hotel reception, the reply was that it's a central air conditioning system and it's running!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed March 8, 2014

This is an average hotel that is functional as a place to stay for a few nights. If I had to be here more than a few days I would go further into the city. Here are some pros and cons.

Pros:
Nice Staff
Mini Bar in Room
Clean Room
Location close to Industrial Area
Decent Restaurant

Cons:
Price is way too high for a hotel this out outdated
Outdated Amenities and Shoddy Construction
Dark Hallways (combined with the weird lamps feels like Dracula's Castle)
Shower leaks everywhere because the drain is too small for the water flow. Put towels down on the floor outside of the shower door so you don't slip on the water and break your neck
HVAC system doesn't seem to work properly
Bed is awful

Directly across the street is a 711 and Dunkin donuts although be warned that in Korea they don't seem to open their coffee shops very early. Dunkin opened around 7:30am. 711 is good for amenities. Emart is just around the corner which is a major department store and sells almost everything and includes a grocery store.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank BabaBooeyStern
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Comfy for a short stay. Very close to the industrial area and thereforme comfortable for customers visits. Breakfast so so but we didn't leave hungry... Rooms are OK for the price.
Everything looks a bit used but still fine.
I would come again if business trip in the area.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business