Hotel Airport
US$54
US$89
US$84
Trip.com
Goodstay New Grand Hotel(Daegu)(Great Value!)
US$50
Empathy Guesthouse(Daegu)(Great Value!)
US$47
US$35
  • Breakfast included
The Style Guesthouse(Daegu)(Great Value!)
US$33
Hostelworld.com
US$135
Novotel
US$141
US$119
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 24, 2016

Stayed here for one night after arriving in Daegu and one night before leaving Daegu. Room was clean and comfortable. Couldn't be more convenient to the airport, its literally attached :) Staff were very pleasant and friendly. Very close to stores and restaurants. Free WIFI worked great!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank JAB40
Reviewed February 5, 2016

I stayed this hotel during my visit to Daegu. Everything was good. Every was ok. The staff were very friendly and the room was clean and comfortable. The hotel is connected directly through to the Daegu Airport. A bit far (~20 minutes via taxi) from downtown Daegu but it was easy and quick to get a taxis from there. Overall, highly recommend !

Stayed: January 2016
5  Thank skyblueunk
Reviewed December 23, 2015 via mobile

I had looked at this hotel due to an early departure flight out of TAE. Later I ended up taking different flights but remembered the hotel and booked it because I figured:
- 10min can ride to EXCo conference center is cool as its "radial" (i.e. Not into or out of the city which can be congested in morning/evening)
- there are always taxis at an airport so no waiting around waving your hands till you can catch a taxi in morning in the city
- I can easily show a driver the picture of a plane and he'll take me to the airport, less chance of chaos than trying to find a specific hotel
And all this worked out great for the 3 days 2 nights I was at the conference

Getting there I see the surprise:
- hotel is a wedding location and looked amazingly good for an airport hotel (no wedding on the days i was there, dunno about noise level during weddings, my guess is you either don't get a room anyway, or you will not hear the wedding itself (given the amazing job to soundproof against planes...) but you'd probably hear other guests coming/going to rheir rooms after the wedding or during it)

- rooms have direct view on the Tarmac/airfield. But: though planes come and go you cannot hear them. And anyways no planes land or take off between like 8pm and 8am.

Other comments
- no problem to leave the luggage at reception on departure date and grab it when arriving by taxi from town and then walk 3min to the Checkin desk
- rooms are functional, quite nice for the price

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
3  Thank mrdmzh
Reviewed February 21, 2012

When staying in Daegu I have always stayed at the GS Plaza Hotel. We arrived and found that it had apparently closed. We decided to try the Hotel Airport which is just up the road. The hotel is actually connected to the airport which is very convenient. You can walk to a couple of restaurants and a small convenience store without ever going outside. This is nice considering that it's very cold here at the moment. The rooms are very comfortable with internet, a/c and heat, and a small refrigerator. I was afraid that noise would be a factor but apparently there aren't any flights leaving at night. It has been very quiet and I have not heard a plane since I got in at 5pm. The bed is nice and the shower is hot with an unbelievable amount of water pressure. The staff speaks English and they are very helpful. I would not hesitate to reccomend this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank sprklhead
Reviewed November 5, 2011

This was my first stay in Korea, and from my perspective the hotel was okay. The very best feature for us was the location since we flew in with extra supplies for our conference. We were able to take luggage carts from the airport and wheel everything directly into the hotel, which is attached.

The rooms were basically clean, but you're best off not looking under the beds. Several of us found the odd stray hair on our bedding. There was corded internet in the rooms, but wifi was only available in certain parts of the building. The front desk did have plug adapters so we could use our laptops. The rooms have small refrigerators in the closets. The TV always had at least one English option when I looked. Unlike the previous reviewer, my bathroom had a combo shower/bathtub. There was always hot water when needed. Oddly, they don't have washcloths. They do have soap in the bathrooms, but no shampoo. There are blow dryers in the bathrooms, but only 2 clothes irons at the front desk for everyone to use.

While the view from my room over looked part of the airport tarmac, I never heard airplanes taking off or landing. We did hear them from the conference room upstairs, so it may depend on where you are located.

They are almost no Western food options within the vicinity of this hotel. There is also no shopping. If you want to shop, you'll have to take a taxi downtown, which is at least a 20 minute drive.

The staff is helpful.