Know more about this hotel before making reservation:
1. About 8-10 minutes’ walk from the nearest exit of underground.
2. Not sure if it was just a coincidence, the Front Desk staff could hardly communicate in English. Mainly Korean.
3. Better prepare your own toothpaste and comb. Those provided by the hotel are not one-time tools. While shampoo, conditioner and bath lotion are all available.
4. The so-called breakfast is incredibly MINIMAL. Make your own toast with strawberry jam and coffee in the lobby. Eat in your room. That’s it.
5. Several convenient stores and supermarkets near the hotel. Easy to pick what you want.
6. Korean rice rolls and fried chicken opposite to the hotel. And several local restaurants nearby.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Apsan Business Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.