All reviews airport hotel spoke good english one night nice hotel shuttle bus subway furniture key icn transit
Reviewed February 15, 2018

Very clean, few restaurants around but closing quite early. It just just airport hotel but the location is very convenient, staff is very friendly, rooms and bathrooms are clean. Another good thing - it is good price.

Room Tip: Last floor
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 30, 2017

Called hotel at 9 P.M to coordinate a airport shuttle. The hotel staff said that all the drivers had gone home for the evening and that I should have called a few days earlier to schedule the pickup (what?!). Note: I called 3 different hotels after learning a needed to find a different hotel and all of them could send a shuttle. On top of that they recommended that I should take a taxi for the 30 min. drive from the airport. I asked if this would be reimbursed by the hotel and they quickly replied no. I told them that I would like to cancel my reservation and asked for a refund...since I did not have a way to get to their hotel. I was told be the hotel to get in touch with Agoda. Agoda then blew me off and basically said they needed to get with the hotel and get back with me. They never did! I called them back and they were giving me the run around. Agoda was ZERO help and I can tell they are out to take your money along with the hotel. I will never use them again!!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed December 15, 2017

Close to airport with free shuttle (runs only every 30 minutes). The rooms are typical of a mid-market hotel, pretty cheap furniture, dark bathroom, not clean enough, .... The bed is typical Asia very firm, though they provide both soft and hard pillows. I was on low floor and could hear the planes as well as noise in the hall easily. The breakfast, however, was very good with many choices. Be careful of reserving "traditional" room: this is Korean style with no chairs or desk.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed November 9, 2017

DO.NOT.STAY.HERE

Listen, I've been to my fair share of hotels/motels at every price point and that includes many Best Western Hotel experiences. Not only is the 'Royal' in the hotel name deceiving, it's not even up to the regular standards of this brand.

If you told me this was a USD $20 box with nothing but a bed then I'd say it's fine. But there's some minimal expectations that come at approx. USD $100 per night.

First, lets talk housekeeping or the lack thereof. I stayed 10 nights and only had my room cleaned 2 times!! Before you ask, OF COURSE I went to front desk to complain literally EVERY SINGLE DAY!! The 'make up room' sign and digital buttons (they had both) did nothing. I literally had a pile of towels as high as my washroom sink from going to front desk and getting fresh towels so many times.

Even crazier, with my door sign saying 'do not disturb' the cleaning lady actually came into the room while I was undressed (1 of the 2 times she came to clean).

Upkeep was poor. My desk was going to fall apart any moment and internet security was so bad my business laptop wouldn't connect due to unsecured internet. Korea arguably has the world's best internet so this was odd. Chair was falling apart (see pic).

The in-room safe (see pic) is basically useless. It's a metal box that is NOT attached to anything so you can literally pick it up and walk away with it.

The front desk staff either don't care or have heard so many complaints they can't be bothered anymore. But don't expect them to watch out for thieves or actually tell housekeeping to do their jobs.

10 other colleagues stayed here during the same time period and had the same terrible experience. We won't be back.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed October 17, 2017

Stayed one night. Very clean. Nice hotel, good breakfast, and comfy. Seems new. Clean and modern decor. Lovely room, bathroom, and huge closet space! Would definitely stay here again! Just wished their staff knew some english!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family