See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 14, 2016

Everything was perfect. Anna came and pick us up at the airport, and then brought us back to the airport the day after. We had a real korean experience from the room to the amazing dinner her mother cooked for us. The room was very clean and comfortable, and the common spaces were perfect for relaxing (books, table-games, free tea, coffee and biscuits...). Ontop of it all Anna was the best host ever, friendly and welcoming! We'll definately come back!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed June 10, 2016

The Ogamul Guesthouse provides a great service in terms of actively providing information before and during your stay and the staff is very nice. You are really a part of the Ogamul family when you sgtay here. Furthemore, the guesthouse is extremely clean, has a great location, where you can cycle to the beach and has an awesome (free!) Wi-Fi connection! All-in-all, I would recommend the Ogamul Guesthouse to anyone staying in Incheon, has a lay-over, or after (or before) you start traveling Korea. I will certainly come back here when I'm in Korea again.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed April 21, 2016

Anna is a very gracious hostess and her English is perfect. They picked me up at the airport and treated me like family from the time I entered their car till they took my back to the airport after a 24 hour layover on my way back to Chicago. I wanted something that was not cookie cutter or big box. I was a single women and never felt alone. The room was big enough for me and my one suitcase. The floor was heated from below and kept the room nice and warm, although I left my chrome book on the floor and it was pretty toasty in the morning, but still works fine (free wifi). The only down side is no en-suite bathroom, but there was never a problem. Simple continental breakfast, a handmade map was in the room that I used to navigate my way around the town a little . Didn't have to be to the airport till 5pm and they gave me a ride over to a maga-train that took me into the airport (very fast and efficient). Anna is the sixth generation to live in this tradition Korean home, and you can tell the pride in the up keep of the property and how they treat their guest. Two weeks after I was there my friend's family of four also stayed here and loved it as much as I did. This place is like stepping back in time to another era, you get a sense of peace and tranquility all around you.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed March 22, 2016

PLEASE do yourself a favour and stay at this lovely family run guesthouse. Nothing in the area can complete. I was treated like a friend, even if my stay was short, due to a connecting flight :( I was picked up very late at night my Anna and her mother and they were so so so friendly. My room was LOVELY…such cute decoration! fruit and a welcome letter! the floor was heated very nicely and I had a lovely night's rest there! WAS even taken back to the airport for my departure as well. I LOVED my stay!! Beautiful old family owned guesthouse and typical traditional korean hanok architecture, very close to a beach and rice fields as well. I would return any moment without hesitation!!!!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank 303MARY
Reviewed November 29, 2015 via mobile

Hosts were very welcoming and could feel sincerity. Although we visited here with 2 kids as a family trip, hosts tried to make us as comfortable as possible. We have requested our dinner in advance with additional charge, and it was so good to enjoy. I highly recommend if you'd like to experince Korean style normal dinner.

The room was warm enough so you don't need to worry about it.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family