All reviews free pick hotel is located walking distance one night airport pickup night stay wi fi an overnight layover on arrival south korea tv receptionist convenience linens dryer kettle
Reviewed January 16, 2017

Exceptional hotel close to Incheon International Airport. I have stayed here twice and find the place very clean and well run with more than needed amenities plus free bottles of water. The hotel staff are superb as helping hotel guests with the best. When I called the hotel from Incheon Airport, the hotel shuttle immediately picked us up from the airport. The complimentary shuttle to and from the airport is great. Even if your flight is in the early hours when the hotel doesn't have scheduled shuttle, the hotel arranged me a taxi which is 10,000 Won (around $8) for whole group which I shared with another hotel guest and split the price in previous trip. When I came with my mom at the hotel, the hotel's Front Desk's gentleman upgraded our room with one queen bed to a room with a queen bed and a twin bed at his own initiation without extra charge. The hotel's staff helped us with the suitcases from the shuttle to the hotel room. The are many convenience stores and Korean restaurants around the hotel. The room has high quality shampoo, body cleanser in big bottles and professional salon hair dryer and hair gel. The room is modern and linen are spotlessly clean.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed November 11, 2016

I chose this place as it offers free shuttle service to the airport and it only takes about 10 minutes. The room was spacious and bed comfortable. Complimentary water in the fridge and free wifi. Very close to the subway station. Lots of restaurants around, the neighborhood is not very nice though.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed October 27, 2016

great shuttle service. the hotel send pick up for us even when we landed after 11 PM!
rooms - large and clean although basic (but you're coming for one night).
location - good, with subway station to the city, lots of restaurants nearby and big Lotte mart.
nice stuff and very efficient.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed September 18, 2016

it is very good option to have a sleep between flights - easy pick-up after phone call, fluent English, gave us upgrade to 2 bed in a room. i would not stay longer due to design of bathroom that is common for such places and lack of free space in room. Go to Lotte Mart food court - great selection of food for decent price.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed September 1, 2016 via mobile

I stayed here for a night before my flight . The staff at the front desk is welcoming, friendly and helpful.
The room i got was simple and clean. There were complimentary bottled water in the fridge.
The stay would have been ok only if it wasn't for the bathroom. First of all, I did not like that there were already two cakes of used soaps in the bathroom. The toilet bowl has a brown colour (not poo) matter stuck at the bottom of it that it looks a bit gross whenever you open to use it. (It does not go away with flushing!!) I called it to the attention of the staff, but because it was a Saturday, no one can fix it until Monday. I asked if there are any other rooms but he said the hotel is fully booked. In fairness, the staff talked to me politely and nicely so I had no choice but to accept it.
Other few good things are, that the wifi is working properly and that there is free shuttle going to the airport.
Overall, my stay overnight was ok. There were intermittent noises (don't know if it was the a/c or outside, or the excitement of leaving Korea) but I still had a decent sleep.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo