1,744 results
All reviews breeze restaurant frangipani restaurant chatters bar sri lanka superior room a la carte restaurant dinner buffet great beach beautiful resort the ground floor special thanks pool staff front office palm trees seafood restaurant staff welcome drink
Reviewed June 6, 2016

The People working at the AVANI are really great. Service is superbe. The Hotel is really stylish although it's "only" a medium-sized Hotel. Staying at this Hotel was a very positive experience. Unfortunately the surrounding isn't that impressing. There's not much to do outside the Hotel, especially in the evening. But the Hotel itself is really worth visiting.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed June 6, 2016

Location is undoubtedly the best at Avani. Along with the location the resort architecture and the hospitality makes your stay peaceful and leaves you wanting to go back.
Before going there I had read about the reviews that the food is not good so we were apprehensive but they took us by surprise with quite a good spread both for the breakfast and lunch.

Reviewed June 6, 2016

very excellent hotel and will hope to visit and enjoy with my family in AVANI. breakfast and other foods are quite good taste. i enjoyed with cultural show meanwhile staying there.i would like to suggest the internet connection WIFI is very poor. it should be improved.

Reviewed June 6, 2016

I took dinner at open restaurant and they explain to me the shrimp prices but when i request the bill I noticed the shrimps prices increased ,I called the supervisor and I explain to him the prices given to me by the chief , but I noticed he could not take a decision and I want to save headache and I paid but I told them that this is cheating and I did not take eat again in this restaurant .

Reviewed June 6, 2016

From our arrival till our departure, everything was at the optimum condition, including room service, cleanliness, pool area, private beach, dining etc.. everything was fantastic. Especially the location was very calm, attractive and spacious.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family