Very beautiful place, friendly staff and nice rooms. The beach is big and very nice, but the waves are quite big so you need to be a good swimmer and enjoy waves. We spent quite a lot of time by the pool. The food there is good, and there were a lot to choose for breakfast. Quite a few squirrels there and they were a bit annoying - they should have a sign telling the guests not to feed them!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get away to our Bentota hotel, beach haven. Soak up colonial charm in nearby Galle. Laze by the ocean as AVANI Bentota Resort & Spa combines contemporary style with sun-filled days on the southwest coast. Spice up your appetite with local flavours. Sail gently through the mangroves for a relaxing afternoon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your AVANI Bentota Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Avani Bentota Hotel Bentota
- Avani Bentota Resort And Spa
- Serendib Hotel Bentota