See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 19, 2014

To be short and sweet:
Good points:
Welcoming and friendly staff making an effort in speaking French (we were 2 traveling including a french person)
Nice and tasty local dinner
Bad points:
Clean and decent size room BUT no shower pressure whatsoever! if you like super cold showers then the pressure is ok but as soon as we tried to have a little hot water, the pressure was gone - impossible to rinse hair!!!
Breakfast: nothing local - no fruits - concentrate orange juice - terrible jam and peanut butter, not very good bread so just the crepes were ok-ish.
We were there for 1 night only on 3rd October.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 3, 2014

The Moyoni Lodge is located upon a hill in the outskirts of Arusha ,the road is very tough.
The rooms are OK but without any luxury .People are kind .
food is average

A stop over ,in fact ,I don't know if Arusha is a good place to stay in ...

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed July 6, 2012

This is a small hotel set in very attractive gardens of a fairly basic standard, although the room was tastefully, if simply, furnished and the bathroom adequate. We were in a twin-bedded room which was perhaps a little claustrophobic but noticed that the double rooms were more spacious and more attractive. Breakfast was served in their outdoor restaurant. Having asked us the previous night what time we would like it, we saw that they put out some food on the table before the required time and that a squirrel was on the table attempting to eat this food. This should be changed. We were disappointed that the manager tried to overcharge us for the dinner, which was not included in our rate. The dinner was overpriced in any case at $20 per person for the quality and he tried to charge us $25 which we disputed successfully.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank PLoo
Reviewed June 4, 2012

Moyoni is a beautiful place with wonderful and friendly people. It is in a quiet and peaceful garden environment away from all the noise and traffic down in the Arusha city area. From the lodge you are on the slopes looking out at Mount Meru, and sleeping to the sound of the creek flowing in the back. Rooms are beautiful, cozy, and comfortable with tasteful and simple design. The best part is the friendly and welcoming people at Moyoni who know how to take care of guests in a personal and genuine way. They will kindly help you out with anything you need.
I would recommend this place for any one, couples, or families who are stopping over in Arusha on the way to safari and other travels, or for business/work looking for a home away from home.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank J G
Reviewed December 14, 2011

I stayed a few days in this beautiful place and I had a very nice time.
Alex and Hadji wellcomed me "as a king" and gave me all their advices on how to plan my safari.
I felt very well and I recommend Moyono Lodge to everybody