Korona House(Arusha)
US$169
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$174
US$153
All reviewsclimb kilifirst floorlimited hot watercomfortable placerooms are cleanplace to staystayed herepre and postair conhot showercomfortable bedbunniesclimbkililobbywifijrosafari
Reviewed July 25, 2017

We stayed at the Summit Safari Lodge for 3 nights- before and after our Kili climb and after our safari. Our stay was organized by ClimbKili, and this lodge is very convenient for climbers, as they have an office in the hotel. The rooms are clean and comfortable, and the restaurant is good- and provides a very wide variety of food options. The staff are incredibly friendly, helpful and welcoming. The hotel is quite basic , with wifi only the in the lobby, and somewhat disappointing showers and water heaters, but is a great value in Arusha and a great option for stays before and after climbing the mountain and heading on safari.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Sarah T
Reviewed May 15, 2017

The staff was wonderful they gave us suggestions and having genuine smile at work and safari at all,i and my wife highly recommend this hotel cause of security,best service,delicious foods,cleaness and cooperation between staff and guest,good enviroment etc...Dan

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank _dastanmtei
Reviewed May 15, 2017

I stayed at Summit and Safari Lodge for five nights with my family.The place is cool,clean,staff and the management of the hotel was very cooperative and helpfull,the room was wonderfull and security is maximum sure i can tell u its a place to stay when your in arusha...James.

Room Tip: Rooms on the first flow on your left u get the nice view of arusha city,the rooms are large and sunny etc...
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank princedtz
Reviewed May 13, 2017

I stayed in Summit Safari Lodge for a few days before and after my climb with ClimbKili. The room was very comfortable! The staff was friendly and accommodating. The food at the restaurant was fantastic! I loved my stay here and would recommend this hotel for future travelers!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank britbrown20
Reviewed April 18, 2017 via mobile

As apart of a Climb Kili trekking trip, our journey started and ended with time at Summit Lodge.

The hotel is so clean and well kept. They have 24/7 restaurant service and some of the best homemade soups I have ever had.

The staff was absolutely wonderful. They taught us Swahili, gave us suggestions on things to do and always had a genuine smile and well wish for us.

When the trek became to hard for me, they even arranged a safari for me last minute.

The beautiful scenery and all the animals was worth the trip alone, but the staff at the hotel and there hard work and pride I what they do and how much they love their culture and country really is what made the trip special to us.

I highly recommend this hotel. You can climb kili, go on a safari, get Arusha tours straight front the hotel. The drivers were awesome and taught us so much about the area and culture.

Great job all around, convenient and clean. The grounds were gorgeous with the beautiful flowers and everyone at the whole hotel working so hard to make sure our stay was good.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends