1,531 results
All reviewshibiscus roomsuperior bungalowcoco barbeach frontgrand deluxewalk into townnational parkgold elephantbeach bungalowsea viewten minute walklow seasonelephant hillsbeach barlovely beachbeachfront locationtropical paradise
Reviewed April 26, 2017 via mobile

Its a really cosy and beautiful Hotel. Especially the bathroom is a catch for the eyes. I just love it. We arrived on the evening (10pm). They gave as a little dinnerbox, which was just perfect. We were a little hungry but also to tired to go out again.
Just the room service isnt what you can expect in a 4-star.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bachata0815
Ekarach I, Manager at Moracea by Khao Lak Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2017

Dear Khun Bachata0815,

Many thanks for your recent feedback on "Moracea by Khaolak Resort".

All of us here are very happy and thrilled that you are very satisfied with our resort. At Morecea, we try our best to ensure all our guest have a quiet, peaceful and enjoyable stay. We are therefore very satisfied with your happy experience here with us.

However, we do take all comments seriously, and our senior management will always consider their input and, where possible, make improvements as recommended.

We also hope that you will make a return visit and it will be my great pleasure to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed April 26, 2017 via mobile

I would just like to say I am not due to stay here until August but I wanted to leave a lovely review already!!

I have been emailing the hotel - asking loads of questions and the replies have been swift and thorough. The staff seem to be very helpful and kind.

I am so excited to go and stay at this hotel!!

Kind Regards,
Katy Sessions.

Dear Khun Katy S,

Many thanks for your recent reviews on "Moracea by Khaolak Resort".

All of us here are very happy and thrilled that you are coming to visit and spend your vacation at our resort. At Morecea, we try our best to ensure all our guest have a quiet, peaceful and enjoyable stay.

Should there be any further assistance you may need, please do feel free to let us know. Meanwhile, we are looking forward to welcome you on coming August.

Reviewed April 25, 2017

We visited the resort as a couple at the end of March.
We advise them that we will be arriving late form the airport. We were greeted with a smile after 1am in the morning. we were swiftly checked in and was handed a snack box prepared by the kitchen, what a relieve as we were starving at that hour.

The resort is amazing !!
Breakfast is served in the restaurant by the sea, a big variety selection everyday, and the food is fantastic, from local food to European.
Although the rule of the resort is not to reserve your sun lounger on the beach, EVERY body does just that, So I would advise it, we learned the third day that this was the norm, otherwise you never get the good spots.
The pools are fantastic from tone partly in the shade, to some fully in the sun, the quiet pool is on the side of the resort, where the main pool by the restaurant had kids in them a couple of times.

The resort it self is build on a bid of a hill, so be prepared to do a lot of stair, Not a problem for, or you can use the vans that run up and down collecting people from the beach to the main reception area( not needed, but hey another great service they offer)

The village is a short stroll away, with loads of restaurants and shops, also a couple of super markets.

We originally booked for 4 night but ended up staying 10 nights.
The friendly people, Beautiful big room, the location and setting was just what we wanted, a few days in paradise.

Room Tip: I think all the room location is fantastic, I like being on top of the hill.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Willie M
Ekarach I, Manager at Moracea by Khao Lak Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2017

Dear Khun Willem M,

Many thanks for your recent feedback on "Moracea by Khaolak Resort".

All of us here are very happy and thrilled that you are very satisfied with our resort, and have a great time of 10 days vacation with us. At Morecea, we try our best to ensure all our guest have a quiet, peaceful and enjoyable stay. The room you stayed and surrounding area are decorated in the modern Chino-Thai style architecture. It is meant to blend in with the natural tropical forest atmosphere that surrounds a large part of the resort. We are therefore very satisfied with your happy experience here with us.

Thank you also for your of our service staff members. They are truly grateful for you speaking up on their behalf.

Reviewed April 25, 2017

Loved staying at this resort. The staff are amazing and always greet you with a smile. If it's lots of R&R that you like to do, then this is the place for you. The resort is well maintained and is like a tropical oasis. We had a room with a swim out pool and given the temperature in April it was great being able to sit on your back deck with a drink or jump into the pool. The rooms are very spacious and clean. I will definitely be going back.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Khun MyBiff,

Many thanks for your recent feedback on "Moracea by Khaolak Resort".

All of us here are very happy and thrilled that you are very satisfied with our resort. At Morecea, we try our best to ensure all our guest have a quiet, peaceful and enjoyable stay. We are situated in the nature, it is meant to blend in with the natural tropical forest atmosphere that surrounds a large part of the resort. We are therefore very satisfied with your happy experience here with us.

Thank you also for recognition of our staff members. They are truly grateful for you speaking up on their behalf.

Reviewed April 21, 2017

Pleasantly surprised at the comfort of the rooms and the service staff were very friendly. Quiet location that is perfect to return to after a day trip to the islands or exploring local haunts with a motorbike.

Room Tip: Hibiscus deluxe rooms at back of property offer quiet with views over the pool. Lots of stairs and all uphill from the beach but worth the effort.
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ekarach I, Manager at Moracea by Khao Lak Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2017

Dear Khun Julie B,