All reviewschildren poolbeach towelspool access roomopposite the beachbasic amenitiesbreakfast selectionhua hinstandard roomfirst floorthai foodsaunapoolssoaptoiletriesmassage
Reviewed September 10, 2012

I have stayed in the stylish pool access room which can directly access to pool which is very convenience for us, the room is quite big and the bed is so huge, the day bed can be slide out to fir with 2 adults and 2 children, the bathroom will have only shower, no bathtub. The pool is remarkable as it's very long. Kid club is good, Play ground is good but the food options have to be improved as there are very limited of selection, and I can say this is the weakest point for this hotel, if the breakfast is getting better, this hotel will be the most nice small hotel for family.

Room Tip: Stylish pool access is the best one
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Ekkorn S
Reviewed July 20, 2012

First of all I found this hotel from the net that is pritty nice picture to shown to the customer interest to stay at this hotel. Well this is I can recommend and share to the management the hotel.
First once we were there has no one at front of the hotel I meant bell boy or concierge to helping the guest to told where is the car park? Because on that time was so hard rained. We drove the car through and asked some staff at the back where is the car park she just point straight to for drop the car. And by that time again has no any security there to told the direction to drop off the car. And when drop off the car I had to get wet from rained because has no one to helping and taking care such like gave an umbrella or GREETING. Once through the in front of fitness one staff called some people to pick me up but just can walked for 500 metres will be at front desk to check in.

Room Tip: has no comment
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
16  Thank Smith T
Reviewed July 8, 2012

The hotel is nice and relatively small, and the design is very modern yet cosy. We stayed in a room with direct pool access, which we and especially the boys loved. Being able to jump in the pool directly from your terrace is simply a brilliant idea!
The service is very good and the hotel is centrally located in Cha-am.

• Stayed: July 2012
5  Thank GeorgeDenmark
Reviewed May 22, 2012 via mobile

Can almost say this hotel designed around kids...there is a beach road between the hotel and a nice sandy beach but you wont feel any distance at all...
apart from a very lack-of-info front desk staffs whom mostly no idea about the hotel surroundings and poor choice of food, recommended for any young family

• Stayed: May 2012
4  Thank onearmman
Reviewed May 18, 2012 via mobile

My boyfriend & I stayed her for 3 nights during may & had an absolutely amazing stay. We stayed in the deluxe room which backed onto the pool & had the biggest bed I've ever seen! The service was fantastic, the location amazing! A short & inexpensive taxi ride away from good shopping in hua hin, while still being in a beautiful beach side town. The breakfast didn't have a lot of choices, but the selection they had was delicious. We ate lunch in the restaurant as well, it was more expensive than other places but well worth the price! Highly recommend!

• Stayed: May 2012