“nice view plus romantic dinner after sunset”

I Sea Bar and Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 137 Restaurants in Cha-am
Cuisines: Thai
Description: Beachside Restaurant, menu created by celebrity Chef Ian Kittichai of Kittichai Restaurant New York. Modern Thai cuisine restaurant open for brunch, all day dining and dinner on the sand terrace.
Reviewed November 15, 2016

this restaurant close to the sea and you can see sunset view from here. Atmosphere of this place suit for couples than meeting or business discuss

Reviewed November 2, 2016 via mobile

Slow, expensive and horrible taste. I ordered a bisque and asked for not spicy it was burning a hole in my throat.

Reviewed September 26, 2016

Best place to chill out by the sea close to nature chaam beach view sound of wave, you can enjoy nice wine and food here this time i order food from dining room cause they have a lot of choice menu interesting. I ordered Kurobuta Pork steak with black pepper sauce serve with green pea mash potato and apple sauce this dish is so delicious, another dish i ordered Mince pork stir fried with basil on rice top up with sunny side up a bit salty but still ok with this dish, We order redwine promotion Sep 2016 month is 990 THB Per bottle price is ok (Corkage is 300 THB if you open wine at I Sea bar) for my opinion costumers stay overnight and order food in Veranda hotel and restaurant should be no charge for this case. Staff in I Sea was very nice and service mind.

Reviewed August 5, 2016

While staying here we opted to have a seafood buffet. Whilst it was expensive, the food was great - we certainly enjoyed the rock lobsters. Pity that on the evening we visited it was extremely windy, but the view of the beach and sea was wonderful. All food lovely and fresh and promptly replenished.

Would definitely go back.

Reviewed February 28, 2016

what a awesome place so relaxing .great for couples awesome views the staff are so welcoming and great service affordable .great food and drinks