US$56
US$23
Agoda.com
US$33
US$30
Anytime at 24 Resort(Hat Yai)(Great Value!)
US$19
US$14
Priceline
US$20
All reviewssecurity guardcovered parkingwalking distancelee gardendim sumupon requeststaying at this hotellobbywifihatyaireceptionistmassagebahttoiletchinese
Reviewed July 11, 2017

Very horrible terrible experience, we chose this hotel because of the location and good reviews from relatives. Never thought that it would be such a big regret to stay here.

Here are my complaints:
1. When we booked the hotel, we informed the staff that we need transportation from airport in the email, though no feedback at all. So before we depart, we made a call to the hotel to double confirm, til then only the staff helped us to make arrangement. When we arrived at the airport, we kept looking for people holding our signage, or at least a sign of the hotel, but nobody show up; We, a group of family with old people and kids and infants, had been waiting and standing at the airport entrance for more than 30mins, we could not wait any longer so we decided to get a few taxi to fetch us to the hotel. When we arrived at the hotel, we explained to the staff but she told us that she already made arrangement for us so we have to pay even though we did not get in the van, from that moment I have a feeling that the hotel is very dodgy! We are a group of 10 people, the airport is not that big, if we, 10 pair of eyes could not find your only ONE driver, do not tell me your driver cannot see 10 people standing there waiting for transportation! How can you ask us to pay when your driver failed to fetch us to the hotel? Then are you going to pay me back my taxi fare which is much more expensive?? NONSENSE.
Anyway, my partner did not want to spoil the vacation so he negotiated with the staff and in the end pay half of the transportation fare to settle this.

2. The rooms are not as good as we seen on the websites, eg. the water heater did not function well, sometimes hot sometimes cold; the room card has only one which is not very convenient; the room got no water boiler, every time when my baby needs to drink milk I need to go down to get hot water.

3. When we checked out, the staff told us one of the glasses in our room has broken, so she asked us to compensate, again I repeat the hotel is very dodgy! From the moment when we checked in we already noticed the glass has a crack so we put it aside and did not use it as my baby might get injured, we did not even lodge a complaint about this, and now they accused us for breaking the glass! Apparently we are not the first victim on the same issue, I just saw there are other reviews saying that the staff also accuse them to compensate on the missing/broken items in the room. I would say it is either the cleaning staffs that broke the glass and did not want to admit, or the staff just want to con money from the guests.

Overall the stay was extremely unpleasant and we will never come back and never recommend to other people, in fact we will warn the rest to be extremely cautious when liaising with the hotel staffs.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
7  Thank hweeyeen
Reviewed April 10, 2017

This is the first time i stay in The Color Hotel. The location is in the city of Hatyai, Our Hotel is facing the river view which is nice and peaceful view. The environment is quite, away from the noises but yet it is so convenient to the famous places, like about 10 mins walk to Chokdee Dim Sum (Chinese), 10 mins walk to Lee Garden Hotel & Central Department store, 15 min walk to Robinson Deparment Store, 20 mins walk to The Clock Tower Market/ Kim Yong Market.

The room is clean and spacious, the bed is comfortable and can fit 2 adults and 2 small kids. The toilet is clean although some fittings is wear and tear. The receptionist are very helpful and friendly. Wifi is good and for free. Parking is available with security. They also allow early check in.

Room Tip: room facing river view is preferred
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Jocelyn仁兰
Reviewed March 22, 2017 via mobile

We stayed there because of the location. Convenient for us to the places that we intend to visit. Air conditioning very noisy. The thing that baffled us was why on earth they put the housekeeping phone right outside our room. It rings practically every 5minutes from very very early in the morning.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 19, 2017 via mobile

I had ride up to Hatyai 4 time, and this is the 2nd time staying at this hotel.

Like it because firstly it's cheap. Motorbike parking with a security guard just a short walk away. You can even rent a scooter for 300b at Singh Golden Hotel right beside Color Hotel.

It will cost you 400B if you rent it from Color Hotel. They charge you a transportation fees.

Location is walkable to Lee Garden, but I prefer to rent a scooter for easy access. Easy parking and not to worry about my own bike get stolen even though Thailand is generally safe.

Stayed: March 2017
Reviewed June 7, 2016

The location is OK as Hat Yai is not a big city. You can walk to various places within 15 - 20 mins. Room is clean but WIFI signal is not very strong. If you need a strong signal, lobby is the place. The service of the staff was fast & good. Overall not bad, just not much of amenities in the hotel.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends