See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed December 25, 2017

The reviews about this hotel did not give a clear picture. Still I went ahead and booked 3 rooms online. But when I reached there, I found out that it could be the worst place on the planet.

Dirty smelly sticky rooms. Bad dirty stained toilets with no shower and you need to use bucket and tubs which are slimy.

We had booked the hotel for 3 rooms but left in 6 hours at first day light.

The owners should realize that its not hygenic for the guests.

prefer sleeping on road than this place.

Room tip: Don't even think of getting room here - ANY room for that matter!!!
Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Pradeep A
Reviewed October 31, 2017 via mobile

I just need an over night stay, so price is my main consideration. The price is really cheap in town area. Plus close to the night market & staff is friendly and willing to help.

However, about the room itself. Is quite disapointing. The toilet has a bad smell. The room faces to the road, it's very noisy. Forced to wake up early due to the noisy traffic.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed September 23, 2017 via mobile

This is a cheap motel. I chose this motel only because I wanted to experience the old-style of motel without any elements of modernisation. The room was real basic but I do love it. Its only 250 bhat for a room and a good stop for a short transit. Try it!

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

It is not the best but I like it, with a friendly staff and nice living room with TV and simple restaurant makes a great place to be few days..... I can recommend this place if you don't have too much money..

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 25, 2017

Stayed here many years ago and it hasnt changed. Ceratainly not luxurious but clean and friendly close to center of town and train station. Small menu for snacks, on a budget? Dont want bells and whistles? This is ideal for a few nights

Room tip: All pretty much the same
Date of stay: April 2017