Lalita Boutique Hotel Hat Yai
US$32
US$42
US$22
TripAdvisor
Hat Yai Youth Hostel(Hat Yai)(Great Value!)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 21, 2016 via mobile

The room is clean and cosy. Location is quite a distance to the main area, you can walk up to 4-5km? Cause i did walked all the way to the Lee garden hotel. It wasn't so bad. But if urs tired, can always take the tuk2 cost about 200baht.

Hotel also provide personal driver&car for rental to other attractions area. My advice is recce the prices at the other tour booths.

Hotel has no lift but it's no issue for us, without luggage. Ours was a room for 3 pax with a little balcony. A good spot to hang wet clothes after a day of wet activities.

Breakfast variety isn't much just average. At night there's a few halal eateries just 100-200m away from the hotel. Just about 200-400m to 7-11 & a pharmacy store. I would recommend this place to others!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank saffygreenfreak
Reviewed July 9, 2016

Stayed here due to all the high reviews. It was ok. The rooms were pretty small. Beds narrow. Had to get a mattress on the floor for my son as it was impossible to share.

Staff were very helpful and polite.

Food was ok.. For dinner...

Quite noisy in the corridor at night with doors lammjng and chattering.

Comfy beds, fridge wasn't cold, shower unusual.
Perfect for a 1 night stay with your eyes closed.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank SHH8
Reviewed June 12, 2016 via mobile

It was a really nice place to stay. The staff is very friendly. They offer massages, room service, and free breakfest. The massages were awesome. The Thai and oil massages are done in your room. We booked on Agoda and got a great price.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 30, 2016 via mobile

I love this hotel, cheap, clean and new. The staffs very helpful but you have to be patient because their english is not good. But still ok. Love the concept of the hotel. They offer theme rooms like Japanese and hello kitty. I stay there for 3 nights.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed April 7, 2016

Lalita was extremely satisfying and cost effective. I had an end room (3rd floor, no elevator ... part of my daily exercise!) with balcony and outside table and chairs. Perfect. Yes, it's a ways from downtown, but you can catch the white shuttle tuk tuk (just up the street on the main road) for only 10 Baht (28 cents, US). You can get off at Kim Yong Market area, and walk the three blocks to city center. Employees at Lalita were all extremely helpful, happy and positive! My incredibly low rate included breakfast. This is a great place to stay--short or long term. Don't like their free breakfast? For 85 Baht you can get a great breakfast just a few blocks away! For the price, Lalita had everything I needed ... including coffee maker and bottled water. Thank you! ... on that first tuk tuk ride, I didn't know to get off at Kim Yong Market. I went all the way to Songkhla by mistake! Because I was having such a good time interacting with the folks on the tuk tuk, I wasn't thinking about getting off the tuk tuk. (I thought we were all going to the same place--which we were: Songkhla! Oopsie. What a great experience.) The friendly people on board--including a university professor, negotiated for my safe return to city center. I also rode on the rear bumper, one day. I enjoyed my daily commute to town and back from Lalita--it just made for more of an adventure!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo