All reviews private pool shuttle bus jasmine villa bbq pork bedrooms villa nice property the main swimming pool rooms are great day bed noodles night market privacy mosquitoes
Reviewed February 19, 2018

I was thrilled to have an offer with 80% discount but even with 80% discount it is overpriced. the kindness of the staff excluding reception helps to support the cheap feeling of the facilities and maintenance. Air con is very noisy and temperamental. The equipment old like the the cover of the resting chairs on which I had no desire to rest. The small bassin is not cleaned for the 6 days we stayed. the bath tube can be filled only at 20% with water of the temperature of a normal bath............ one night we returned and maintenance had not closed the door. At arrival we were feed with wrong info from reception. (for shampoo just get out of the hotel and turn right ...(mre than 2 kilometer for 77 years old people under the sun . Only Supranee at breakfast had a touch of professionalism .

Date of stay: February 2018
Reviewed February 1, 2018

We had a week in this resort which was too long especially as it was very quiet so 3 nights would be fine to switch off and relax. Very friendly and pleasant staff and excellent service throughout. Villa was spacious, clean and comfortable and it was a bonus to have a small pool. Nothing around the resort so the free shuttle to Hua Hin was a great service. Gym was very basic and no air conditioning. Spa looked lovely but overpriced and seemed empty. Need promotion packages to encourage use. Generally needs upgrading especially landscaping as it is fairly basic but good value and we had a good stay.

Room tip: Pool villa was great and up to you if you want to upgrade.
Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 11, 2017

We have just had a weekend at the resort and first impressions were average. The staff were very friendly and very helpful and we were soon at our villa. We booked a villa with a private pool which was quite nice and the pool area was very nice. The room was nice but very old looking and fittings were quite dirty especially the Roman Blinds. The decor was tired and the whole place needs an uplift to bring it up to its stated 5 star billing.

Don’t get me wrong the resort itself is very nice it’s just needs a lift to bring it up to spec. The painting of the walls etc. is not of good quality and a bit more time taken to give all areas a good clean.

The breakfast was nice but again could be better. It is a buffet style breakfast with plenty of choice and there is plenty of staff on hand to ensure you are served promptly. The toaster wasn’t very good, I ended up putting my bread through 33 times to get a golden piece of toast. The eggs and bacon were cold so ensure you ask for fresh. The shuttle service is great to get into Hua Hin and the last bus back is at 22:30 so plenty of time to enjoy the city.

All in all it’s a place to relax with a very friendly staff. The whole resort needs a lift with fresh clean decor, new beds, new window dressings and more attention to detail. Another review said you get what you pay for and I agree but I would say it’s worth staying here if you want to relax away from the city. I will definitely return as I thought the staff were great.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank StevieWill1969
Reviewed September 5, 2017

For the price we paid for the room, I cant complain much. If there where slight improvement on the maintenance or up keeping I will definitely give a 5 STAR.

Room was spacious and Privacy was good I can say. There are also Free - Shuttle Bus to town on night time.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed August 21, 2017

This hotel is only 10 years old, yet it has the tiredness and run-down appearance of a hotel from the early 1970s. Whoever designed and commissioned it, never had to stay and suffer their creation.
The owners of this hotel clearly have no interest in maintenance and upgrading. There is a serious lack of elementary safety standards.
With so many new hotels in the Hua Hin area, I can only suggest that you give this place a miss and try other hotels.
Check-in: Unfriendly, disinterested, mechanical. The room booking was in my name, yet I had to firmly remind the receptionist THREE times to speak to me in English. The handwritten notes on the hotel map were upside down ..not very clever.
Parking is a real obstacle course, the driveways are simply not designed for larger cars.
ROOM: Complicated layout; light switches are all over the place and it takes a while to figure it out; one switch panel is hidden right behind the TV.
The bedside table lamps are enormous old monsters, taking up the entire space of the bedside table, - one cannot even place reading glasses, or a mobile phone on it.
The plugs of these ancient old bedside table lamps are simply not compatible with the recently updated wall sockets - consequently the metal part of the plugs are exposed - ELECTRIC HAZARD !
The bed looks nice on the photos, BUT it actually consists of 2 single beds, the bed frames so prominently sticking out in the middle - what a joke.
The air conditioner blazing away loudly all night, with the compressor intermittently sounding like a truck engine - totally outdated technology.
The room fridge only has 2 bottles of water, nothing else

BATHROOM: one has to be really careful not tripping over that stupidly constructed shower area in the center of the room; the shower tabs are 6 feet away from the shower.
We couldn't even take a hot shower upon arrival ...one has to wait at least 45 minutes for the water heater to get going. The water tank then spews BOILING HOT water ..so be careful ..this think is downright dangerous ..obviously the thermostat has not been set or it is simply not working.
ROOM SERVICE: We ordered one Asian dish, one Western dish, and extra ice. The food arrive semi-cold; pretty tasteless, and NO ICE.
BREAKFAST: just as listless as the hotel.
STAFF: with the exception of the very professional bell boy (he should be promoted), and a lady manager at check-out, the rest of the entire hotel crew we encountered were all unfriendly looking, disinterested, de-motivated, just listless zombies.

I have lived/worked in South East Asia for 37 years. This place is probably the worst 'resort' I have ever stayed.

Date of stay: August 2017