See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 26, 2015 via mobile

Not only was the location on tripit completely incorrect but I was refused a refund... having walked for miles in the rain to find the place I found that the room was OK on first sight bit it turned out tha the plumbing in the shower was typically Thai resulting in showering in a sewer. Avoid.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Rob W
KurtJonassen, Owner at Sunshine Guest House Hua Hin, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2016

I see that you find Sunshine Guest House Awful... This is a 1 star Hotel, its close too the beach, only 190 meters. close too Marked Village and only 7.min too walk too the bars and night life. This street is known as a quiet street, so if you want rock an roll, you have chose wrong place. No customer have complain about shower in 4 year we have sunshine Hotel, i see you have walked miles in the rain? you walk from Bangkok?

Reviewed April 20, 2015 via mobile

Pleasant and friendly staff, tidy rooms. Soft bed. Really nice small place to relax. I have visited Hua Hin many times and this time holiday was over my expectations. I would love to go back there again.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Suvi V
Reviewed April 1, 2015 via mobile

I stayed in this Guesthouse for 3 nights and I enjoyed it. I found Hua Hin a bit boring, but the guesthouse was nice, modern and clean. There was no swimming pool but it is a 5 minute walk to the beach. You can take a green taxi/bus to the night market for 10 baht, so don't take a tuktuk cause they ask 100baht, if not more. Besides the beach, the night market and some restaurants at sea I found Hua Hin a bit boring so i wouldnt go back. But if I did, I would book the same guesthouse.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank robinm1992
Reviewed December 16, 2014

We stayed in sunshine hotel for 3 weeks in december and we are coming back after new year. The hotel has all that you need. The rooms are nice and clean, the staff is amazing. The location is good and really safe.

• Stayed: December 2014
4  Thank Scandinaviangirl91
Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

Clean room spacious price.good for few day near mall and private beach as too near hotel by motorbike don t see about the street because hotel very class and not dangerous private park owner and employees are very nice.and.friendly. I like it I will.go back next time they will become.place.where sleep

• Stayed: August 2012
4  Thank suradit
KurtJonassen, Eier at Sunshine Guest House Hua Hin, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2014

If custumer happy, im very happy too. I visit Hua Hin first time april 2011, then i decide that i want too spend mye life here in Hua Hin. The sun always shine i Hua Hin. Sunshine Guest House is like a smal family. Looking forwad too see you all again.