All reviews music theme friendly hotel swimming pool the main road saxophone hua ac thailand sunbeds
Reviewed July 1, 2018

Fantastic hotel to stay in. I loved everything about staying here. The breakfast buffet was excellent, fresh, hot and great choices of western and Thai food. The swimming pool was huge and immaculately kept clean. The staff were friendly and very well trained, and the owner went out of his way to ask and listen to the guests reaction to his hotel.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed June 7, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I flew back into Bangkok and got a taxi to hua hin after being in Krabi for a week on honeymoon. My parents stayed here with my children to let us have a week on our own. My parents stay here every time they visit thailand. Staff are lovely and happy to help at any request. Its obvious why they keep returning. My boys love the staff, they were a big hit with the ferrero rochers! Rooma are spacious and had a different theme. Great location. Thank you for making our 2nd week in thailand so memorable! 7-11 under hotel is so handy too

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank LakealD
Reviewed June 7, 2018 via mobile

We chose My Way for our 2 nights in Hua Hin because of the music concept of the hotel and the amenities (pool, restaurant, gym, free shuttle to town).
We arrived to a very quiet hotel (aka no music playing in the large reception area) and the hotel was half under construction. The pool was closed (due to re-open a few days after we left but it looked like a few more months might be required to finish the renovation) and when we asked about the shuttle we were told “don’t have, maybe tomorrow.” We were offered free breakfast due to the pool being closed- it was okay. The gym was outside and in okay condition. Some of the equipment was rusty and thus difficult to use.
As for the room, it was clean/adequate.
Unfortunately overall we were let down by our stay, mostly because staff seemed so indifferent.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 17, 2018 via mobile

My stay at My Way Hua Hin was very relaxing. All members of the staff were extremely friendly and the hotel was very clean. There is a 7 Eleven right next to the hotel which is extremely convienent. I thoroughly enjoyed the music theme - there is even a huge saxophone in front of the hotel

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank dsargent9182
Reviewed April 10, 2018

I`ve been here for a weekend during August, and it has been a very good relaxing experience.
The hotel is located ver close to the beach, which is clean and well maintained, with even horses running freely. It`s worth to mention that Hua-Hin as a city is a small urban area, but still full of life, especially at night time.
The rooms are wide and decorated with music-related motifs, giving guests a special vibe.
Lastly, the staff is very welcoming, attentive to the needs of guests.
Highly recommended!