Huahin Loft Hotel
  • Pool
US$104
US$76
  • Breakfast included
Amari Hua Hin(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$151
US$39
US$26
Agoda.com
All reviewsrooftop poolnight marketgreat hotel for the moneybudget hotellarge fridgenice balconyquiet soitea and coffeeminutes walking distancethe air conditioningstayed two nightsmarket villagehuabahtthai
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed here for three nights and it was way to long! I would not recommend it! The rooms were dark and damp. Everything looked old and run down. There were ants and bugs in the room. When I woke up from my sleep I had bug bites on my arms and legs. The staff was rude and not helpful. As we were checking out the staff accused us for eating durian inside the rooms. I had to tell her that I could not have done that because I don’t like durian for her to get off my case since a “no I did not” was not sufficient. They came inside our rooms to double check to make sure we did not. I felt that the situation was handled very poorly making me feel like a criminal. The location was not close by to anything you would need to walk 15 mins to the beach and take a cab or bus to any malls.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Y H
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

This hotel has seen better days. For the affordable low rent one may argue in its favor but really too much not going right to ignore. The beds and pillows are a disappointment- we checked in to see yellow, stained pillow cases and had to request for a replacement that was hardly an improvement. The air conditioning is problematic- either too cold or nonexistent and quite loud especially at night. There were ants in the beds one night, as well as at the breakfast buffet the next morning. Limited choices at breakfast, only sliced white bread in the bread section, and we had to bring our own yogurt and beverages. Please pass.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 March 2018

Great hotel for the money. I only have a few issues.

The tea and coffee are in bags with coffeemate for 20 baht each. Considering many hotels provide this for free, this seemed a bit much.

The shower could do with a better shower head. My shower head caused the water to come out a bit more like a hose than a shower.

There is some building work going on next door (Feb 18). It is on the other side of the hotel to rooms and was fairly quiet in the mornings. If the windows in the corridors were kept shut, it would be even quieter but there are not latches on the windows and when I tried on pull them half shut, the staff reopened them the next morning anyway.

At first I thought the internet was poor but after I discovered they had a few internet hubs, I used one of the faster ones.

Finally not all the reception staff had a good level of English. I got round this by using a app on my phone to translate.

Despite those points, I would be very happy to stay there again.

Room Tip: In early 2018 I would choose a higher floor for a quieter afternoon (quiet at night anyway).
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

Stayed two nights. The hotel is a five minute walk to night market or a five minute walk to beach.

The hotel is also called Citin Loft.

Room was a good size with balcony. Unfortunately, the hot water heater not working for the shower. And the free breakfast was mediocre.

There were a lot of cleaning staff just sitting on the floor talking or resting by the elevator. Didn’t really bother me but they should have a staff room instead. Makes it appear unprofessional.

The entrance lobby is nice and the staff are friendly, but not very helpful.

There is a new building being constructed across the street which causes a lot of noise. Stayed end of Feb 2018, and the construction has a long way to go.

The hotel has potential if it could improve its breakfast and provide hot water.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

This is a night mare, totaly run down.

Pool stinks

And if you find any staff from the two ho works in the hole hotel. One can speak three words in English and the other Thai

I complain about the pool, They Dont care.....

Someone are building a new hotel on the other side of the street. Looking forward...

One night here and never ever more

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family