All reviews salt pool shopping mall cross the main road nice hotel night market nice swimming pool hotel shuttle bus station hotel is located large balcony stayed here for nights ibis
Reviewed December 10, 2016 via mobile

We went there unexpectedly at the middle of the night. We searched it online and pics look so nice. We stayed in the island room type. The room was dirty. There were lots of hairs and dusts on the floor and in the shower. There was a noise outside the room all night. Ppl seemed walked around and noise of motorcycles. We woke up all night coz of the sound. Breakfast was simple. But it's ok and reasonable for their price. We booked for two nights but we decided to check out early coz we need quite place to sleep.

Other than that, pool is nice and service is good.

Still recommend for budget traveller.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank jarupa s
Reviewed December 8, 2016 via mobile

Loved Lapa Hotel! My favourite part of this hotel is the pool area. You feel like you are by the beach with the beautiful trees and gardens planted all around. A true oasis! I felt like I was at the beach. There are comfortable lawn chairs with thick mats - in a sandy area. The sand is a nice special touch that I have never seen before at a hotel. I LOVED the sand, super soft and warm just like you are at the beach!! The room was great: cant say anything negative. Right beside is the #1 restaurant in Hua Hin and a mall. However, you dont feel like you are in the city. Wonderful! Thank you!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 2, 2016

Travelled there for a short weekend getaway and could not be more happy with the choice. Staff was extremely friendly, you're welcomed with local sweets (adorable), and the rooms are way beyond expectations: pretty joyful coloured walls, plenty of space, everything is brand new and all the facilities functional. Huge breakfast with delicious dishes, loads to choose from, very clean pool, 5 minute walk fro the beach. Would definitely go back. Compliments to owner&staff.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Luana A
Reviewed October 9, 2016

SERVICE: Mr Mon and other staff they where very happy to make stay very pleasant. SWIMMING: it has very nice swimming pool and the beach only three minutes walk.SHOPPING : next door new shopping mall ( blue port) and other places. STYLE: it has very unique decorations with no doors or gates ( only bedrooms and kids playing room) . SEVEN ELEVEN only one minute walk ( for 24 hours guests needs) .

Room Tip: First floor rooms and are much better
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed August 12, 2016 via mobile

I booked the hotel originally because of its low price, as I would arrive at Hua Hin at late evening. However, when I arrived, its trendy design really attracted our families. I was also impressed by the cleanliness of the rooms, their design and especially the hospitality of staff. I would surely visit again and stay longer in our next trip to Hua Hin.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family