“Nice evening dinner ”

Price range: US$6 - US$63
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

The staff is nice and sweet. We came here two times and never let me down. Top quality of tigger prawns, salmon steak, and well cooked spaghetti aglio olio, bacon e gamberi, risotto with crabs meat and asparagus. I would say very good value of the price and food, not to mention the great sea view and calmness.

Execsec P, General Manager at Oceanside Beach Club & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Dear Agnes Ling Yi Y,
Thank you for visiting and revisiting Oceanside Beach Club & Restaurant. We are delighted that on both occasions, you had a great culinary experience, coupled with nice service.
We will look forward to a third visit, and many more then.

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Happy hour is my fav. I really enjoyed the moment with my friend a lot. Lucky me, that rain was stopped before, so I can spend my time there. All staff are very nice, smiling, nice greetings, nice recommendation, especially Khun Kung & Khun Pom. Regards to both of them

Execsec P, General Manager at Oceanside Beach Club & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

Dear Angel F,
Your kind words have been transmitted to Khun Kung and Khun Pom. Thank you for acknowledging their service to make your experience even more enjoyable.
See you soon again by the sea!

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Was here for lunch since it was my last day in huahin. Ordered the seabass and some other food. All was good, nice ambience good food and all until i at the seabass. First few bites was ok, till i got a mouthful of scales in my mouth. I don't know is it normal practice for people to leave the scales of a fish on, but i certainly didnt enjoyed that.

Dear Eugene T,
Thank you for your post. I am very saddened with your experience as no, it is not normal that guests eating a sea-bass have to end up with scales in the mouth. Please accept my sincere apologies for this.
I hope that you will give us a chance to rebuild your confidence in our kitchen. Please let me know when you plan to visit again by email at gm@putahracsa.com.

Reviewed 18 June 2017

Perfect restaurant to start a quiet morning with a nice breakfast.
Delicious food, nice view on the beach, perfect service.
Good place, good experience. I want to recommend.
Open even if you are not a guest of the hotel

Execsec P, General Manager at Oceanside Beach Club & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2017

Dear KarenBEChy,
Perfect, quiet, delicious, nice, good... We love your selection of adjectives to describe your overall experience at Oceanside Beach Club & Restaurant. All of this as early as breakfast! Please visit us again, whatever the time and the occasion.

Reviewed 16 June 2017

We went for dinner with friends after long trip. This place was recommended by guru of traveller, it s MUST if you are in Hua Hin. Restaurant ambience was very classy in the evening , with candle light was a bit inconvenient for dining but the staff will find solution for you. It was truly romantic :) Menu was variey and food was tasty. Price was medium to high and of course worth paying. This place was totally satisfied !!!

Execsec P, General Manager at Oceanside Beach Club & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2017

Dear Aphisavadh S,
We are delighted to read that you very "totally satisfied" in every aspect with your experience at Oceanside Beach Club & Restaurant.
Thank you for taking the time to share so that no-one misses the opportunity to visit us while in Hua Hin.
And of course we hope to see you again in the future for some great moments!
Sunny regards